Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Forge World question

Started by Brother_Brimstone, June 02, 2010, 05:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brother_Brimstone

Just a quick question; does anyone know of any online retailers that sell Forge World products that accept PayPal? I want to buy some Imperial iconography but really don't like having to give my card details out to companies lacking the extensive 'buyer protection' you get with paypal.

If need be, i will buy direct from forgeworld, but i'd rather buy from somewhere using paypal if at all possible.

Shannow

I think the only one I could find was Wayland games

http://www.waylandgames.co.uk/forgeworld-direct-only/cat_308.html

and they accept paypal. But other than that just forgeworld I think. Also just to say Walyand games are good and generally quick (though will be slower with their forgeworld stuff I suspect) hope this helps.

Rob
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

Brother_Brimstone

Ah, they have one of the two items i'm looking for. It's not a major thing if i do end up having to buy from forgeworld, it's just, as i said, i feel more comfortable using paypal for internet purchasing than giving my card details out. Still, forgeworld are reputable and well known, so it shouldn't be too much of an issue.

At any rate, thanks very much for the help; i appreciate it.

precinctomega

Don't FW accept PayPal, yet?  I recently discovered that GW now does, which is brilliant for those items I can't get from indy retailers.

Wayland Games orders FW stuff as required, so if you can't see it on their website, give them a call and they can probably get you anything you need.

R.

Brother_Brimstone

Yeah, the fact that GW do accept Paypal was partially why i was so surprised that FW don't. Thanks for the recommendation anyway. Last night i 'bit the bullet' and just ordered direct from FW. My resolve couldn't overcome how nice those sister of battle icon packs looked....