Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Rourke's minis (pic Heavy)

Started by rourke, November 22, 2009, 09:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rourke

Hi, i was on the last conclave for a few months before it went and now ive got internet again i can put my models back up. A lot of them have been seen before but there are some new ones and im gonna get more pics tomorrow.

Recongregator warband
Inq Rourke

ex-enforcer Stein

Gunslinger Garret

Cultist Eremic

the whole warband

Chaos Warband
Fallen Inquisitor Stritzke

Traitor Guardsman Vernik

Mutant Baars

The whole Warband

Chaos Spacemarine Kaszniak

Rogue Trader Warband
Trader Lezane

First mate Machon

Crewman Ryle

The Warband

My recently finished Puritan Warband
Inquisitor Marteau

Preacher Jancke

Archo-berserker Thelan II

The whole Puritan warband

The first member of my new witchhunter warband
Veteran Renner

the first member of my explorator warband
Vlastos

some npcs
thug 1

thug 2

Squat technician Cronbach

The Dren

mutant

dealer

Mercenary aliens
Choa

Rouwe

Sorry about the quality of some of the pics.
getting photos of the rest of my completed models tomorrow
thanks for looking :)

Myriad

Welcome back to the conclave.

Good collection with lots of imagination - stritzke is my favourite but the rogue trade band has a good naval feel to it.
I had better point out, that some of the clubs I represent are of a military bent.

You know what you are?  A plywood shark!

Inquisitor Cade

Very nive collction. Picking favorites I'd say Vernik, Jancke and Vlastos. Renner and Marteau are particularly good too.

What are Vlastos' arms and her laspistol made from?

I like your aliens too, and the tech they have.
*Insert token witticism*

Discy

I have never actually thought of using the Ork Mega armour for Inquisitor.
It works perfectly for Squats, very inspired choice mate. :D
Beep if you love muties!

rourke

thanks for the compliments guys,
@ cade: Vlastos's arms are spacemarine terminator arms, lengenthed above the elbows and her laspistol is a 40k cadian lasgun
@Discy: the body is ghasgkul's, i think it works better than the normal nob in mega armour as it isnt squat enough imo

some more models:
My bloodletter (made from Azaroth the fallen one by heresy, with lengthened legs to make him bigger)

thug 3

thanks for looking

Kaled

I really like the puritan warband - especially the arco-berserker and preacher.  There's some very nice dynamic poses in there - such as the ones with one foot up on a crate, and there's some impressive work gone into that third thug.  Nice work  :)
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

kierkegaard

A fine collection. I take it that it represents a significant period of time? (the technique and skill level displayed varies immensely.)

I really like the third thug too. I think that it would look better if you did some more work on the eyes though. My favourite has to be guardsman Vernik.

rourke

thanks for the compliments,
Ive been collecting for about 3 years now, renner is my most recent model, the recongregator ad rogue trader warbands were my first.
unfortunately i just cant get eyes to look right, always too starey, but i shall have to start trying again, practice makes perfect.

rourke

Hi everyone,
got some more models painted over the past few while and its finally been sunny enough outside to take (almost) decent pictures :)

First up is Inquisitor Asche, Ordo Hereticus and the leader of my witch hunter warband:

and with trooper Renner from my witch hunter warband;

next is Hes Sadatu, bounty hunter

Uttaal, Reptillian alien mercenary

Finally, Bakab, Mutant swordsman with deamon sword:

thanks for looking, got some more models nearly finished so should have some more to show by next week

Brother_Brimstone

Very nice! Inquisitor Asche is amazing, really characterful - definitely my favourite model in this thread. Great attention to detail on him too. Not got much else to say, but I couldn't help but comment on such a striking miniture.

Heroka Vendile

Am I right in thinking that the reptillian merc is based on those Halo figures that someone found a few months ago?
That's some nice new stuff for your collection tho.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Radu Lykan

what other models do you have planned for the witch hunters? asche looks fantastic as does his comrade, looking forward to the next member

rourke

thanks for the comments guys,
the reptillian is based around the halo models yea, with a GS tail and head, the mouth is from a tyranid warrior,
for the witch-hunters i want to make a penitent psyker,
does anyone knows where to get any good naked/blank 54mm models?
thanks

TheNephew

Any chance of a better shot of the Chaos Marine's head and torso?
Is that a scratch-modeled helmet or something ripped from another model?

Swarbie

I love Inquisitor Asche. He seems to be the epitome of a meticulous-study-then-burny-time witch-hunter to me, holding out the charges against his quarry while aiming a laspistol at their face.
And I saw her body burning,
With it, my world
To dust returning