Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Eolith 54mm Dracula

Started by steveb, August 03, 2009, 11:44:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hadriel Caine

I don't suppose there's a chance of us lovely people at the conclave being granted a sneaky peak of your female vampire hunter is there? :P ...
The Fall of Astraea
Astrean OOC- feedback thread

\'You have to lie to keep people happy\'

steveb

Not for the moment. The fig looks a total mess due to being a mix of resin, old procreate, new procreate and greenstuff. I doubt I'll show it until I have  resin cast to photograph. Just to let you know how under wraps it is, the figure is based on a friend of mine and I haven't even shown her a WIP.

Steve B

Hadriel Caine

:D fair enough man, am just excited!
The Fall of Astraea
Astrean OOC- feedback thread

\'You have to lie to keep people happy\'

Ynek

Very nice work, Steve. The expression on his face is very nicely executed, and I really like the flowing texture that you've worked into his cloak.

I'm sorely tempted to buy one for a few conversions that I've got planned, but unfortunately, until my broken wrist heals, there isn't a whole lot of a point.
"Somehow, Inquisitor, when you say 'with all due respect,' I don't think that you mean any respect at all."

"I disagree, governor. I think I am giving you all of the respect that you are due..."

Aidan

Great, the models arrived on time and intact. This'll be the start of a whole new warband...

Thanks,

-Aidan.

steveb

Glad he's arrived safely. I didn't think it'd take more than about a week to get to you but I don't like to quote times too much on the off chance it's the anomaly that takes longer for no adequately explored reason...