Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Online game of Inquisitor

Started by Inquisitor Cade, November 24, 2009, 02:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inquisitor Cade

The map now has a grid to ease action giving. Just to make sure we are on the same page, a grid reference goes horizontal coordinate, verticle coordinate, and subdivide each square by 10 imaginary sub lines in each direction, so the grid of the 'item' would be 37,42 ish.

-I use the looser meaning of 'square'.

Each square is approximately 5 yards accross too.
*Insert token witticism*

Mang

I'm just used to forums mainly being based in America. And although I did accationally post on the first conclave that was a while ago...

The grid is very helpful and is enormously useful for judging scale...

Inquisitor Cade

Sorry that I was a bit late today, Omoyes turn is now up. Rayne next,
*Insert token witticism*

Inquisitor Cade

I misseds my dead line again, I was out last night. Oh well it's up now. Marleck is up...
*Insert token witticism*

Inquisitor Cade

*Insert token witticism*

Inquisitor Cade

End of turn, Map update:

Drahlan again...
*Insert token witticism*

Inquisitor Cade

Thanks to Mang's promptness we are ahead of schedule again. Rastgnac's actions aren't needed for ages (8pm tomorrow) but it would be a bonus to get them earlier if possible.
*Insert token witticism*

Mang

Rather than promptness, I'd say more bad timekeeping, and insomnia, but it works out the same :p

Inquisitor Cade

I've not heard from madwargamer, so I'll give him until morning or do it myself. Next post might be a few hour behind scedual.
*Insert token witticism*

Inquisitor Cade

I have a feeling that christmas has been disrupting us quite a bit. I've been incessently late in my posts and actions are starting to be late/not come at all. How would it be if we held of until January?
*Insert token witticism*

Inquisitor Cade

Sorry, I've been away temporarily, and I'm off again tomorrow for a few days. Routine should return to normal after that and I'll get back on with the posts.
*Insert token witticism*

Inquisitor Cade

Hey everybody, merry Christmas and a happy New Year and all that.

I'm back to this now, and will have Raynes turn done by tonight. I imagine we'll start up again slowly as people migh take a couple of days to log back on and find it back up, but hopefully we'll be getting a good post rate before long. Could all of you player post a quick message here to acknowledge that you've got this message and are ready to continue (or otherwise if appropriate).
*Insert token witticism*

Mang

Merry Christmas and all that :)

I was thinking of asking when you were planning on starting up again, but you bet me to it! I am ready and waiting. I have exams coming up, but they won't get in the way too much.

Dvil

Hey there, I'm up for continuing. I also have exams, but I should find time to post at least once every 4 days.
On MSN? Add me! Let's face it; if you don't I'll just add you.

Inquisitor Cade

Right, madwargamer was awol even before we broke for Christmas, and he doesn't seem to be coming back on now. I got a message from Zanathos asking to get involved so if madwargamer isn't back tomorrow I'll email him and ask him to take over Rastgnac and Marleck.
*Insert token witticism*