Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Greetings, Earthlings (Hopefully)

Started by Omegastick, November 25, 2009, 09:11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omegastick

Hello there!
I'm Omegastick, but people know me as Omega. I haven't actually bought any inquisitor models or the rulebook yet, however I have read through the entire rulebook online. I have perauded a bunch of my friends to start inquisitor for christmas as well.
I have a few questions about inquisitor though:

1. Although I'll probably be GMing most of the time, I'm having trouble finding a suitably "sneaky-pistol-dude" character model. Any ideas on what model I should use.

2. How would one go about converting a 40k model to 54mm size? I've seen other people do it but wouldn't all the parts be too small?

precinctomega

Quotepeople know me as Omega
This could get confusing.

1.  Lots of options, there: Eversor?  Barbaretta?  Slick?  Not to mention the many, many alternative manufacturers listed in the P&M section.

2.  Generally speaking, one wouldn't.  The only one I've seen was a conversion of a 28mm Necron to a 54mm Necron, and even he came out a bit vertically challenged.  Although things like Ogryns make good Squats.

R.

greenstuff_gav

Quote from: precinctomega on November 26, 2009, 08:13:34 AM
2.  Generally speaking, one wouldn't.  The only one I've seen was a conversion of a 28mm Necron to a 54mm Necron, and even he came out a bit vertically challenged.  Although things like Ogryns make good Squats.

althought a fair few 40k bits are about the right size for the more accuratley scaled Inquisitor...
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

RobSkib

I can't believe your manners, guys...

Welcome to the Conclave!

It's better here.

Don't be afraid to ask questions - modelling, rules or fluff all have their places here, and hopefully we'll be seeing a bit of all three from you in good time.
An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

greenstuff_gav

Quote from: RobSkib on November 26, 2009, 12:06:21 PM
I can't believe your manners, guys...

i've never, and will never, issue the Big Yellow Text Of Welcome :lol:
i meant to say Welcome, but was posting at work and nearly got caught :)
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

Hadriel Caine

Hey! good to have you aboard.

can't say much that hasn't been covered. Inquisitor rewards effort. It is great fun to do new 54mm models. or even more characterful 28mm ones.

Adam
The Fall of Astraea
Astrean OOC- feedback thread

\'You have to lie to keep people happy\'

Omegastick

Thanks for the welcome guys, I've settled on a model: the Adeptus Arbites Judge. It may not be all that sneaky but it's badass enough for the character I have in mind.