Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Vehicles of the Inquisition (add your own)

Started by Tessio Niri, November 26, 2009, 04:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaled

Quote from: Myriad on January 19, 2010, 04:45:32 PM
Very nice - has anyone done a set of rules for driving stuff yet?
Some vehicle rules were released - there's a copy in the usual place.  I've never used them so can't comment on how well they work.

BTW, have people seen the new Elysian Tauros Venator from Forge World?  That would make an excellent vehicle for games of Inquisitor.
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Tessio Niri

Yeh that does look like a really good vehicle for inquisitor. Dune buggy with a hell of a big gun. Please don't give me ideas  ;D
"There is but one God and his name is the Omnissiah. How his hunger extinguishes that light of the stars." Magos Belion Tygrosa

kierkegaard

Absolutely stunning work on the Rhino.

What material did you use for the floor? (and where did you get it?)

Tessio Niri

Cheers kierkegaard.

The floor material is just aluminium mesh used for car body repair. You can pick it up at halfords for £1.80ish. I've been trying to find some heavier gauge mesh for some raised walkways but this stuff is ok if it has plenty of supports.
"There is but one God and his name is the Omnissiah. How his hunger extinguishes that light of the stars." Magos Belion Tygrosa

MarcoSkoll

Impressive!

Quote from: Kaled on January 19, 2010, 04:54:42 PMSome vehicle rules were released - there's a copy in the usual place.
I would point out that the first set of rules was later supplemented by a set of improvements, so if anyone wants to use them, make sure you check out both.

QuoteHave people seen the new Elysian Tauros Venator from Forge World?  That would make an excellent vehicle for games of Inquisitor.
Heck, I don't even own Elysians and I still want one.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Tessio Niri

I think I have more or less finished the rhino as modelling in concerned with the drivers hatch completed and the tracks. So here are some pictures:

And I also started work on a dozer blade but have to work on how i'm going to attach it so it can be removed when not wanted.

Now I need some help on working out what colour I'm going to paint it, so any help would be good.

Regards T.

Van Helser

There is so much 54mm win going on here I might explode. That is unbelievable in terms of attention to detail and quality of build. Truly excellent work.

Heroka Vendile

It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Lazarus Caladine

That is one huge @$$ dozer blade lol, have you considered using magnets?
Nice work dude.
Laz.

enigma

Very nice work an exelent rhino
a nice dark grey or blue would be your best bet if you want multipull groups to use it

Radu Lykan

ouch! i would not like to be run over by that! :)
fantastic build

Gestalt

"All things have sprung from nothing and are borne forward to infinity."
                                   Blaise Pascal

gwrulz

Have you painted this yet?  Did you individually cut out each tread?
Looking a Space Marine Helmet? I may have one!

Tessio Niri

No I havn't painted it yet. I still have a few tweaks here and there to do and then need to get the drive to paint it up. Each tread has indeed been cut individually (It took bleeding ages, but worth it).

Another reason I havn't painted it yet is that I have been working on a few other projects, one of which is another =][= scale vehicle which I have a least half completed.

Regards T.

gwrulz

Can you take a couple more close-ups of the treads and details?  All this is helping mine get done soooo much faster!

Thanks in advance!
Looking a Space Marine Helmet? I may have one!