Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Vehicles of the Inquisition (add your own)

Started by Tessio Niri, November 26, 2009, 04:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tessio Niri

QuoteCan you take a couple more close-ups of the treads and details?

Here is a close up of the tread links. Hope that Helps. What details do you need? PM me and I will get as many photos as you need.

Since I'm posting again I thought I would share some phots of my current WIP vehicle. I have still quite a bit to do but will get there in the end.

Regards T.

P.S Can you tell what it is yet?

"There is but one God and his name is the Omnissiah. How his hunger extinguishes that light of the stars." Magos Belion Tygrosa

Shannow

My first thought was chimera? but my tank knowledge is very lacking! Simply superb stuff though, you have a fantastic talent and I would bet patience also! Can't wait to see both both fully done and painted :)

Rob
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

Metellus

It is indeed a standard-pattern Chimera. If I may, I would suggest making the turret a little bigger, but feel free to disregard if I'm wrong and it should be that size.

Markleberry

Shannow

As I got home from uni yesterday I was fishing through my loft and found a bag of warhammer and 40K goodies that I'd forgotten about and one of those was a fully unbuilt Chimera!! Very pleased as lots of bits to use and having looked at the turret, I agree with metelleus that it could do with being a tad larger but still an amazing model :)

Rob
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

gwrulz

The Omnissiah is pleased! 

Each tread is (basically) made of 3 pieces?
Looking a Space Marine Helmet? I may have one!

Radu Lykan

chimera is looking really good, are you going to detail the interior or just close all the hatches?