Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Where does everyone live?

Started by RobSkib, August 03, 2009, 03:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnaeus Conlitor

Enfield North London here. Might be taking players for my upcoming game if anyone is local and interested.
Inquisitor got me in to roleplaying which in turn kick started my writing career. I am eternally grateful.

Gideon Sterne

Anyone know of any wargames groups in South or South West London?

BeardMonk

We have people in N, S, E & W London.

Meet in the middle for some =][=?  Im sure there are some clubs in central london.  Anybody know?
Life is short, but the doom is long

Dosdamt

Leeds, UK.

I can also make, with enough warning, Newcastle, Manchester, Liverpool, Sheffield, and Nottingham, and most places in between with a train stop.

-Ben
It is never too late! - Mentirius

http://thementalmarine.proboards.com/index.cgi <- The Mind, for all your irreverent nonsense needs

RobSkib

First post is updated accordingly, is the format alright for everyone? I'll update it every time someone posts here with relevant information, which might become confusing if people start organising meet-ups in this thread. Maybe we should have a separate thread for people advertising their gaming groups?
An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

Koval

currently bouncing back and forth between my uni in (central!) London and my home in Stevenage, although in a few weeks I'll be moving out to Liège in Belgium.

So I will say GW Liège, although while I'm in England, I tend to haunt GW Cambridge and GW Covent Garden (it's a cave with one guy in it, admittedlly, but rather a lot of my Chaos Space Marines army came from that cave)

Kaled

My entry doesn't make sense now you've re-arranged it - you need to remove the '(not that I ever go in there)' bit.
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Van Helser

Unfortunately there is no GW Elgin to keep me entertained. Nearest is Aberdeen, but a 3 hour round trip just ain't worth it!

Gnaeus Conlitor

As far as I know there is no GW Enfield anymore. It closed during the redevelopment.
Inquisitor got me in to roleplaying which in turn kick started my writing career. I am eternally grateful.

Hadriel Caine

I'm in Barnsley so Sheffield, Meadowhall and Wakefield are viable. I have a car so WHW is accessible easily. Could get up to Leeds or York as well to be honest.

In term time I'm in Exeter and can be found most days in Eldritch Games beating IG and Eldar with Dark Eldar and loosing horribly against Tyranids and in Fantasy. I tend not to use GW stores for games any more as I have developed an aversion to children... I play at my house in Yorkshire most with Machelor. (who won't have signed up for the new forum yet...)
The Fall of Astraea
Astrean OOC- feedback thread

\'You have to lie to keep people happy\'

Discy

New Zealand-lonely old me Discy :'(
I WILL find Inquisitor players in New Zealand. One day...
Beep if you love muties!

precinctomega

The best way to find new INQ players is to make new INQ players.

And not in a creepy, Victor Frankenstein sense, either.

R.

Macabre

Quote from: precinctomega on August 06, 2009, 08:53:13 AMAnd not in a creepy, Victor Frankenstein sense, either.

It lives. Its LIVES!! Mwahahaha!

*ahem*

Macabre (formerly Rephexis), GW Coventry, GW Birmingham, GW Leamington Spa and GW Solihull (anywhere in the West Midlands really), UK
++Believe the lie. Trust no one++

DapperAnarchist

Joseph Garvin, GW Dublin Ireland, and I suppose any other nearby ones (Blanche, for example [Blanchardstown]) and with some advance notice/arrangement, GW Chester or any location easily reached by bus or train from Chester.
Questions are a burden to others, answers a burden to oneself.

The Keltani Subsector  My P&M Thread - Most recent, INQ28!

Magos Exarratus

Nottingham, the Midlands. I can make either the city GW or WHW with ease, but I never tend to go there. I mean I would, but I don't feel like just randomly going in to keep myself amused. Mainly because I can randomly do other things, but my fingers are running away with me.