Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Where does everyone live?

Started by RobSkib, August 03, 2009, 03:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simeon Blackstar

I guess I'm closest to GW Cambridge (holiday) and GW Leicester (term), but frankly I'd only really go there to play if I organised it with someone beforehand.  I usually play with my brother and a few mates at one of aour houses.

precinctomega

For reference, the reason it's helpful to name your closest GW is because, if you fancied meeting someone for a game, a Games Workshop hobby store is a safe, neutral location given that this is the Web, where there's no guarantee that anyone is who they say they are and that many INQ players are minors.

Whether you regularly frequent your nearest store is, in this context, irrelevant.

That said, if you are a member of a GCN club then that would be an equally good meeting place.

R.

Simeon Blackstar

Oh, I know that bit.  I just thought I should be clear that I'd be very unlikely to be there if someone just dropped in for a game without saying first, unlike some people I've known who will be there regularly.  ;)

Sumaki

Lincoln

GW - Lincoln

You may find me there buying ork stuff with a very irritated bank manager looking over my shoulder at the latest funny little bits of metal and plastic.

catferret

Edinburgh
GW Edinburgh
[elg] - GCN registered gaming club

Sideros Peltarion

GW Portsmouth in holiday time, though I haven't been there for years, and GW Leicester in term time.

Tullio

Kingswinford, so I'm a GW Dudley chap. Except in the holidays. I like to be able to move in a store

Tullio

Radu Lykan

Radu Lykan aka Gary, nearest GW is Northampton, mostly play at home or brother in laws house.

Heroka Vendile

It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Alyster Wick

Alyster Wick (formerly Macdeth), GW in Springfield, Fairfax, or Sterling VA as well as Annapolis, Hanover, or Olney MD are doable. 

Just moved to VA recently.  I vaguely remember someone from the old clave that lived in VA, I believe he had a rather huge collection involving a full squad of marines and some genestealers.  Anyone recall who I'm talking about?

greenstuff_gav

i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

Ancelyn

I'm sure it's Pinhead and he and his sons have quite a few Deathwatch squads and a Grey Knight, if I remember correctly.
To see a world in a grain of sand,
And a Heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

William Blake

Dust King

Quote from: Discy on August 06, 2009, 06:08:43 AM
New Zealand-lonely old me Discy :'(
I WILL find Inquisitor players in New Zealand. One day...

And today's that day :D. I'm a kiwi as well, I'm down in Christchurch. There are several of us who play inquisitor down here, although one of us is away at the moment. Where are you?

Easy E

^Cheapskate^

Darios

germany tübingen  next store would be stuttgart i think... never been there