Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Where does everyone live?

Started by RobSkib, August 03, 2009, 03:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InqMefisto

Now moved all the way from Nottingham to Derby.

Still consider WHW my local store, but a member of the KIA gaming club near Mansfield.

Currently way too busy to do any sort of hobby activity - but there seems to be light at the end of a 2 year long tunnel at last!
m.

Lornas Welt

Worcester, England.  Local Store is in Worcester, play Inquisitor there every/most Thursdays... and I own the Guardsman that just wont die!

Discy

Quote from: Dust King on August 11, 2009, 08:25:51 AM
Quote from: Discy on August 06, 2009, 06:08:43 AM
New Zealand-lonely old me Discy :'(
I WILL find Inquisitor players in New Zealand. One day...

And today's that day :D. I'm a kiwi as well, I'm down in Christchurch. There are several of us who play inquisitor down here, although one of us is away at the moment. Where are you?

Hot damn! I'm in the North Island. If you ever go up to GW Silvia Park, Auckland,  in the holidays, drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do.
Beep if you love muties!

Inq Leonite

I'm a Western Australia player, but currently I play my Inq games at home or at school. My closest GW is GW Perth.

Colonel Marbi Chora

Colonel Marbi Chora- GW Oakridge, San Jose, CA, Unied States.

Looking foreward to meeting some people!

Dust King

Quote from: Discy on August 15, 2009, 11:34:01 AM
Quote from: Dust King on August 11, 2009, 08:25:51 AM
Quote from: Discy on August 06, 2009, 06:08:43 AM
New Zealand-lonely old me Discy :'(
I WILL find Inquisitor players in New Zealand. One day...

And today's that day :D. I'm a kiwi as well, I'm down in Christchurch. There are several of us who play inquisitor down here, although one of us is away at the moment. Where are you?

Hot damn! I'm in the North Island. If you ever go up to GW Silvia Park, Auckland,  in the holidays, drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

I'll remember that, I don't go up north that much but I'll definitely get in touch when I do.

Kasthan

Smack bang between Derby and Nottingham. Can easily make GW Derby, WHW or GW Notts.

Will travel further if people wish, also can host as I live in a rather large house.

Necris

Necris GW-Bradford with enough notice I can make most locations mostly play Inq at WHW but also trying to sort out more games in the North West with Kaled
This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

Casadrian

Quote from: Darios on August 12, 2009, 06:08:39 PM
germany tübingen  next store would be stuttgart i think... never been there

now that's quite surprising! So your store is the Fantasy Empire in the Ammergasse as well?  ;)
...the only two germans (as i know so far) on that forum and both of us living in the same town...

creepy...  ;D

"Do not presume to judge me or the methods I choose to employ, petty-minded fool. You cannot comprehend the magnitude of the task I have undertaken nor the consequences of my failure."

Sarlen

Quote from: Casadrian on September 02, 2009, 06:25:01 PM
Quote from: Darios on August 12, 2009, 06:08:39 PM
germany tübingen  next store would be stuttgart i think... never been there

now that's quite surprising! So your store is the Fantasy Empire in the Ammergasse as well?  ;)
...the only two germans (as i know so far) on that forum and both of us living in the same town...

creepy...  ;D

Not the only two germans, but well, I live a bit further away, Stralsund, no local Store I know of

Swarbie

Swarbie- GW Perth (Australia). Don't actually play yet, but there's always a first time.
And I saw her body burning,
With it, my world
To dust returning

RobSkib

Well it seems we're making quite a few matches, keep it up people!
An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

Ventriss

Uk Halifax (Near Leeds) - Can get to places that are on train route's (Mostly same as Dosdamt)
"That which does not kill us makes us stronger" Friedrich Nietzsche

RobSkib

An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

psycho

Erm well im in Borlange, Dalarna, Sweden.
My nearest GW is Stockholm which is like 3 hours away. Infact the only two GWs in Sweden are Stockholm and Goteborg (which is 6.5 hours away) so im screwed either way!

kerby