Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Where does everyone live?

Started by RobSkib, August 03, 2009, 03:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doomaflatchi

Dallas, TX here. My closest GW store is Preston Ridge.

bcullum

fife here.
(over the water from edinburgh to people who may not know)

Obetor

Hey
my name is Erik :D
im from Denmark, we dont have a local GW in aalborg :)
but im startin up Inquisitor at my local gaming club TRoA

- Erik :) 

Bruticus

Heya
coming back to gaming after a long long break, so dont actually have many characters yet.. just in the process of writing the backgrounds before i experiment with modelling.
Local GW is preston  :)

Kaled

Yay, another Preston person - if only GW would let us play in the store...
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

adsnz

Hi i'm from Christchurch new Zealand just getting in to this and all table top games just got the book and 2 minis

gwrulz

Looking a Space Marine Helmet? I may have one!

RobSkib

An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

Zakkeg

No local GW, but I have been known to pop in at the Dragon (FLGS/club). That's Guelph, Ontario, Canada. And it seems I'm the only Inquisitor player in this entire bloody country.

What's the statute of limitations on that term, anyway? How long do you have to go without a game before you're no longer considered a 'player'? I must be approaching it by now, in any case... :'(
Only the insane have strength enough to prosper; only those who prosper may truly judge what is sane.

greenstuff_gav

i only ever play at Conclave meet-ups .. you're One Of Us provided you still post here  ;D
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

chromedog

Chromedog:  Newcastle, Australia.  Local GW (unpatronised) Newcastle.  Play Inquisitor at local club (Cessnock Slayers) in the Hunter Valley most recently.  Have recruited new players (late teens) who were interested.

Jamas Orian

Great Malvern - closest GW is Worceseter.

precinctomega

@Zakkeg - If you've done it and you're still thinking about it, you're still a player.

Which applies to so much in life, when you think about it... :D

R.

zasapamasawasa

Zasapamasawasa - GW Reading and I'll also be at Games Day 2010.
http://www.miniclip.com/games/final-ninja/en/ - Humans have finally realised the way of the Assassin.

DapperAnarchist

I, the 8th largest poster (as in number of posts. I'm not a very big man) and the 4th largest started of topics (how did that happen?) have never played a game. Yet, at least.
Questions are a burden to others, answers a burden to oneself.

The Keltani Subsector  My P&M Thread - Most recent, INQ28!