Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Where does everyone live?

Started by RobSkib, August 03, 2009, 03:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

janton

South Northumberland - GW Newcastle

Sarlen

As an update, I moved a bit south in Germany, my local GW would be Oberhausen or Essen now, not, that I'd visit either of them at all

MarcoSkoll

Quote from: Sarlen on February 11, 2010, 11:48:18 PM... not that I'd visit either of them at all
As PO said earlier in the thread, the important fact is that a GW store is a safe and neutral location to meet with someone for a game. Whether or not you'd visit the store otherwise is pretty moot.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Zirone

Zirone - GW Peterborough (usually in store on wednesdays and thursdays)

Venturi

GW Dublin, but I usually play in friends' houses.

DapperAnarchist

Questions are a burden to others, answers a burden to oneself.

The Keltani Subsector  My P&M Thread - Most recent, INQ28!

Alyster Wick

I've relocated to Milwaukee, Wisconsin (GW Layton).

Flinty

GW Kensington, West London. Currently looking for players & venues
Neanderthal and Proud!

Brother_Brimstone

Wow, I only just saw this and was astonished to see that there was someone from my area on here! And someone who is still active! My nearest GW is Preston, and as soon as I've got my model made, I'd love to join in on any games or clubs that may be planned. Is there much of a community, Kaled?

If you'd rather this discussion be by PM, then so be it, I just didn't want to PM a stranger out of the blue saying 'I LIVE NEAR YOU' for fear of perhaps misrepresenting myself!

Lucidum

Dullmohawk

Copenhagen, GW Copenhagen or Faraos Cigare
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/arcadiansmugglers/photos/album/906840101/pic/list  <--- Bits to trade? Check out my Arcadian Smuggler Album!

kamikaze watermelon

Backyardpatrol

Just west of Cleveland, Ohio. U.S.A. Think the closest GW is in Maryland, although I've heard a rumor they have a factory about 5 hours south.

precinctomega

I've moved to Cheltenham.  Nearest GW is GW Cheltenham and I attend the Cheltenham Warchiefs wargaming club.

R.

JoelMcKickass

I originate from Liverpool, should be hitting the GW at least once a week over the summer.