Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Who all is here from the good old days?

Started by Muundus, November 30, 2009, 11:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muundus

So who all is still here from the good old days? And what is going on?

Inquisitor Sargoth

I suppose I'm still here, barely. Haven't posted anything in a long while, though. There really are not many of us, and the IC boards are all but dead I'm sad to say.
One More Hit - A tale of addiction.

Dosdamt

ME!

Very rarely, though. I work more than Jeebus these days
It is never too late! - Mentirius

http://thementalmarine.proboards.com/index.cgi <- The Mind, for all your irreverent nonsense needs

Koval

If you count coming in on the tail end of the "good old days" and then not producing anything remotely readable until this time last year, then yes, I'm still around.

The Conclave is, however, pretty damn near dead.

Necris

I linger from the old days

I should get Deathwatch back in action dammed house move has thrown me well out of sync
This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

Charax

(No longer} The guy with his name at the bottom of the page

Simeon Blackstar

Quote from: Koval on December 02, 2009, 08:32:35 AM
The Conclave is, however, pretty damn near dead.

Really?  I haven't stopped in as regularly as I used to over the last month or so, but every time I do there's more to see than can ever be see, more to read than can ever be read, it's the circle...

Sorry.  Couldn't resist there.  Don't give up on it yet though.

Macabre

Somewhat still here, from the tail end of the AD saga and the Dark Imperium stuff (back when I posted under Rephexis).
++Believe the lie. Trust no one++

Inquisitor Dionzi

I'm still here, lingering and ghosting along. I've been up to my hairline in work and school stuff though, so I haven't had much to contribute in...years!