Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

wyrd miniatures cherub

Started by Robert_the_damned, December 01, 2009, 03:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert_the_damned

Hi all,

found this on my brousing and thought it would be interesting to everyone on here. Looks like it'd scale well. Sorry if this has already been posted already. RRP is £5 but its avaliable cheeper online.

theemperorswill

the emperors will be done

greenstuff_gav

Wyrd Miniatures.
Tor Gaming do a load, but not that one yet (or i can't see it  :-[ ) Arcane have a pre-order..
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

precinctomega

Wyrd's Malifaux range will include quite a few cherub-type models as they roll them out (new game, new mini range...) and given the steampunk aspects of the game background, I should expect to see some bionic cherubs in the near future.

R.

Robert_the_damned

Quote from: precinctomega on December 03, 2009, 02:32:12 PM
Wyrd's Malifaux range will include quite a few cherub-type models as they roll them out (new game, new mini range...) and given the steampunk aspects of the game background, I should expect to see some bionic cherubs in the near future.

R.

Sounds like a man with some inside knowlage, I look forward to seeing what they release in that case!

Radu Lykan

i will shortly be needing 3 cherubs for a new inquisitor i am working on, is there any word on when the rest of the range will be out?
also, to anyone who buys one, would love a scale pic
cheers :)

precinctomega

No inside knowledge, here!  I haven't even seen the rulebook, yet.  But I'm familiar with Wyrd's oeuvre and so would anticipate steampunky cherubs eventually.

R.

greenstuff_gav

it maybe worth mentioning there's all manner of steampunk abominations, but no steampunk cherubs in the rulebook; they're two different factions
(it is a great game BTW  8) )
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

Robert_the_damned

oooooo so need to buy one of the steamborg if it scales well to inquisitor! I've been looking for a base miniature for a spider legged magos.