Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Kaled's Retrospective

Started by Kaled, August 03, 2009, 06:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vermis

Quote from: Jamas Orian on August 30, 2010, 03:41:25 PM
I've no qualms about this thread necromancy, because it is so rich in ideas!

True dat!  It's a pity if it's frowned upon in this case, because I've been looking through the first page and muttering 'whoa' every few seconds.
www.minisculpture.co.uk - a place about pushing putty 'til it does what you want it.  Currently recuperating from being hackered and knackered.

Kaled

Maybe I'll add links to all the retrospectives to the Modelling Resources thread - they were all in the same place and easy to find and browse through but have become increasingly scattered due to necromany over the years...

But I'm glad to hear people are inspired by my work. :)
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Flinty

Necro, this thread, cant be done! Glad, as somehow I missed it the first time round.

Im afraid I can't be more original than to say that it really is an inspiration to see so many well painted and cleverly executed conversions and parts swaps - this thread is missionary in its promotion of Inquisitor modelling.

I'll stop being creepy bumlick now, but bloody hell, it is good stuff. 
Neanderthal and Proud!

Hadriel Caine

i think a cache of retrospectives is a good idea Dave.
The Fall of Astraea
Astrean OOC- feedback thread

\'You have to lie to keep people happy\'

Papah

I think I told you already, but it's fair to say again: your models are really creative, ingenious and well executed. Your sculpting and painting skills are high no doubt, but the most impressive thing is the amount of minis by your side. I would feel very proud of having such a proof of my artistic skills if I were you.

As said, true inpiration for any other hobbist. Respect  ;D