Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Inquisitor Sahib and Warband

Started by Gnaeus Conlitor, December 03, 2009, 04:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnaeus Conlitor

Haven't been on here for ages but I figured it would be good to show my new warband. Another Radical I'm back in my element  ;D

Heres a view of all 3

Inquisitor Sahib is infulenced by those conclavers who have their Inquisitors in military uniforms. I'm thinking of writing a past as a Colnel of the Archasian XIV into his background. He's relativly newly ordained and his youthful look contrasts with the withered and atrophied minions in his warband. I will post stats etc shortly but I have decided to buck the trend of Radicals and not make him a Psyker

Gridash is the creation of Sahib's master Haldo Luftstien. Nearly destroyed by Conlitor's purge Gridash tracked down his master's newly ordained pupil and manipulated him into persuing a vendetta against the puritain.

Bit weird for a radical to have an Archo Flaggelant? It is! With Gridash's help Sahib stole the dormant Capid. Slaughtering the entire Eclesiastical staff at the small chaple facillity in the process.

I'm bringing Sahib and his minions into my Campaign as a further antagonist to Conlitor. Now he has a Chaos Cult, a brother Inquisitor and a Tau diplomatic team to fight off.

I'm tempted to have him requisition a Space Marine.....

Inquisitor got me in to roleplaying which in turn kick started my writing career. I am eternally grateful.

Myriad

Nice group of models, with a good radical feel to the group.

Liking the military theme - sunglasses are much underused by th inquisition.
I had better point out, that some of the clubs I represent are of a military bent.

You know what you are?  A plywood shark!

Gnaeus Conlitor

Those aren't sunglasses I didn't manage to paint his eyes properly so I left them black.

Cool that they look like that though.
Inquisitor got me in to roleplaying which in turn kick started my writing career. I am eternally grateful.

MarcoSkoll

Quote from: Myriad on December 03, 2009, 11:53:29 PMLiking the military theme - sunglasses are much underused by the Inquisition.
Interesting idea. Hiding the eyes aids in deception/lying and can give one a slightly threatening air...
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles