Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Alternate Inq2 weapon range bands idea

Started by Kaled, November 13, 2009, 05:56:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaled

I was thinking more of clarifying the rules for being locked.  At the minute a character is locked if they have attacked or been attacked - if they haven't yet done either then I'd suggest they aren't yet in combat, but as soon as they do either then they are.  Also the rules say that combat is initiated by an Attack, Charge or Sneak Attack - I assume that in this case Attack includes Fire Ranged Weapon?  (And All Out Attack for that matter?)
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

precinctomega

Hm.  Thought I'd eliminated all references to being locked - that was a passing stage in development that I dropped.

And I will clarify that thing about initiating a combat.  Basically, if one character in any group can reach at least one other character and one of those characters makes an Action which, if successful, would cause a damage roll, then combat has been initiated (so, yes, it's possible to initiate combat with a psychic power or with a ranged weapon, as long as the initiating character is wielding a weapon with a reach that would mean they could have hit their opponent had they chosen to).

Does that make sense?

Ending combat occurs when the above isn't possible.

R.