Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Google Wave

Started by Heroka Vendile, December 08, 2009, 09:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heroka Vendile

I brought up this subject on the previous Conclave not long before it's summer death.
Now that Google Wave is in a more wide-spread beta stage than it was at that time I figured it would make sense to bring up the topic again.

I would note that like I said when I first brought up Google Wave some months ago now, I can still see it being a great tool for collaborative writing for RPs, rules, articles and battle reports. (and potentially a great way for judges of the two Conclave competitions to keep track of how each judge rates everything without having a mess of emails.)

I have 25 invites. PM me your email address if you want one (1st come 1st served).

More info here (there's an hour long showcase video which explains all the current features and Waves potential):
https://wave.google.com
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

precinctomega

I'm on it, and I'm trying to work out how to use it.  Why are you not in my contacts list?

R.

Heroka Vendile

That's a good question. They obviously haven't coded invites (which is done in a special wave between yourself and google) to link to the contacts list.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy