Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Spring Conclave 2010?

Started by Kaled, December 09, 2009, 06:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaled

I know the IGT hasn't yet been and gone, but I really want to run the Spring Conclave next year so I thought I'd get in first and stake my claim - unless anyone has any objections that is...

My plan is to run a one-day campaign that ties in with the 'Chronicles of the Carthaxian Conclave' thread I started in the 'In The Field' sub-forum - probably centred around the death of the head of the Conclave and the race to succeed him.

Before I get into that though, the first thing to do is to choose a date on which as many people as possible are free to attend.  Mid to late March is traditional, so I propose the 20th as a starting point for discussion.  Does anyone have any objections to that date?  (Of course the final choice of date will depend on whether there are any events on at WHW that weekend and whether we can get tables.)

- Dave
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Van Helser

Having not had any Inquisitor game time since the Spring Conclave this year, I want to do my utmost to make it down for the next one.  I am due to start a new job in February, so wrangling a Friday off to get down might be tricky, but I'm sure I can make it work.  Later in March would probably be better for me as a result.

Ruaridh

greenstuff_gav

Saturdays are a pretty safe bet for me but i wont have a solid idea till new years (shift change and all.. unless someone can help i get a real job :D )
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

Hadriel Caine

Quote from: Van Helser on December 09, 2009, 07:33:48 PM
Having not had any Inquisitor game time since the Spring Conclave this year,

me too. definitely up for a spring meet if it occurs during my easter break!
The Fall of Astraea
Astrean OOC- feedback thread

\'You have to lie to keep people happy\'

Kaled

Well, if people post what dates they can/can't do then we can attempt to pick a date that suits as many people as possible.  Obviously no date is going to suit everyone, but I figure if we pick one far enough in advance then people may be able to work their schedules around it.
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Heroka Vendile

Any date in March is probably feasible for me - the biggest factor is exactly what my Fridays are like in my 2nd semester timetable.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

PM102

Any time in March works for me too.

precinctomega

If my house-move has completed and we're all settled into our new location, then I will be there.

R.