Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

London towners

Started by Sneak, December 16, 2009, 05:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sneak

My basic question is, who in or around London would be interested in a game or three any time after January. Anyone who knows of anywhere there are games for me to join would be a help too. I checked the "Where we all live" thread and didnt see much talk of London (though I know next to nothing about nearby geography).

I ask because, come January, I will be forking out a wad of cash from my already lighter-than-I-like wallet for some Inq models, and at present Im having a hard time working out exactly what I ought to buy.

I have my new warband which I will certainly give physical body to at some point, but with all this time before I get back from holiday (woop woop) and actually purchase all the things I will need, I naturally am trying to work out exactly what Im going to need to make them, and the more ideas that are rejected, the more side projects I come up with that I plan to make.

MarcoSkoll

I'm not specifically from London, but making it there is no particularly great endeavour.

Can't guarantee anything, but games in London are at least possible at my end.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Gnaeus Conlitor

I'm in Enfield North London but I have problems getting places. With a bit of notice I could host locally though. There used to be a regular Inquisitor game at Veterans night in Games Workshop Enfield but unfortunately its closed down now.
Inquisitor got me in to roleplaying which in turn kick started my writing career. I am eternally grateful.

Flinty

Shamelessly necro'ing this thread -

Ive just returned to the hobby and will be looking for a central/west London based venue/group (personal preference is towards the grimdark fluff/rp'ing side of things). I shall be checking out a few clubs to see if I can locate any regular Inq. players and will post if I find anything .
Neanderthal and Proud!

precinctomega

Curiously, there are hardly any GCN clubs in London itself.  The Brent Cross Imps and then the Tanelorn guys in Wanstead are the only ones, neither of which is particularly central.

That said, if you find a local (non-GCN) club, you are better off attending a club that's convenient, sociable and fun and then introducing INQ as a new game than you are flailing around for a club that already plays occasionally.

R.

BeardMonk

Morning.  I was going to start another thread then i saw this

Some of you may vaguely remember me.  Iv been out the country for a time.  I didn't fancy taking my =][= with me to India and Nepal so they hade to stay at home. 

Now im back in the country, iv been speaking to the owner of Dark Sphere http://www.darksphere.co.uk/in the waterloo area about the possibility of running a =][= night there.  Anyone who in the London area interested?  I'm still getting the idea together.  The main two obstacles are suitable scenery (DS does have some that may be suitable) and the fact that I haven't physically played =][= for quite a long time.

If your interested, PM me.  If there are any other London meets happening could people let me know?

Cheers

Iain
Life is short, but the doom is long