Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

who has a JMD Slaaneshi Cultist?

Started by greenstuff_gav, August 04, 2009, 09:08:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenstuff_gav

On the old 'clave, i remember someone had a Slaaneshi cult made from a host of non-gw 54mm minis, lead by a rather nice conversion of the JMD not-daemonette, but i cannae remember whose conversion it actually was :lol:

i'm looking to "borrow" a few ideas for a similar conversion for a friends daemon prince(ess) for 40k  :-[
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

Kaled

I believe they belonged to Sergeis64 (I think that was his username) - I've got an e-mail with pics of a few of his models, but not that one unfortunately.  I'll drop him a line and see if he's going to return now we're back up and running.
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

sergeis64

I have logged back onto the forum. I had no idea that forum was down- had not visited in a long time.
As I told Kaled- my group stopped playing Inquisitor AGAIN as fast as we started playing months ago. This is due to several reasons- I will not bore you here with details. So all my figs are for now collecting dust in one of my curio cabinets. What models out of my Slaaneshi band are you interested in? I guess I can re post them here...
BTW the band leader is still sitting on my bench half painted, so is my half done ( more like 3/4)  "battle sister"- and all of her weaponry. Oh well, maybe someday.

Gideon Sterne

I'd love to see your models, sergeis. I'm always on the lookout for inspiration!  ;D

greenstuff_gav

welcome back Sergeis! its The JMD Succubus (warning! Boobs ahead!) that you (?) converted with all manner of Chaosy stuff.. wanna copy it for a mate's Slaanesh 40k army  ;D

but yes, i second the vote for a thread of your minis ;)

Build Your Imagination

sergeis64

Come to find out there still might be hope for Inquisitor in our group- our GM said yesterday we NEED to do a game- go figure...

sergeis64

Here you go- I painted the fearless ( or fearsome) leader- I think the band is done...
SMS

greenstuff_gav

thought i'd replied to this one  :-[
fantastic figure! even btter with paint :D thanks for sharing  8)
may shamelessly "borrow" some ideas  ;D

Build Your Imagination

sergeis64

Gav, I used a lot of 40k bits/Fantasy ( whatever I got left) for the Inquisitrix- mostly symbols. I had to slice some off with jewelers saw and slightly hollow out with Foredom so when glued on other part it looks like it belong there... I like the idea of sashimono type recognition for the leader at least- it adds height and volume to the figure visually. Granted- entering confined spaces might be a problem- but that is what attendants are for!

Darios

where can i get these "non-demonettes?"

Kaled

Check out the '54mm models and modelling resources' thread - it has a link to the JMD website and to a number of other sites that supply such things.
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

sergeis64

@ Darius-
Inquisitrix is a JMD Succubus model, Daemonette is a actual daemon model ( manuf?)- i changed it, Girl with rifle and eye implant is a Hasslefree Mary with hatchling- all the other can be found on the Cool Mini or Not site. Only one I got on Ebay was the barbarian girl with chainsword and stubber- she used to have axe and severed head.
Good luck.

greenstuff_gav

isn't the bending over one from Freebooter?
the cowgirl with Shotgun is a Reaper and i think they do a more naked version too?

Build Your Imagination