Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Homebrew rules for Wyrds in DH/RT?

Started by monkhmer, January 14, 2010, 08:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monkhmer

I've been attempting a kludge of Inquisitor, Dark Heresy and Rogue Trader for quite some time.  After acquiring all of the core rulebooks I think I am going to use the actualy core system from Rogue Trader and draw fluff, etc. from Dark Heresy and Inquisitor.

One element I've been unable to find on the DarkReign site is a rule for Wyrds.  Any suggestions on Wyrds in Rogue Trader/Dark Heresy?

How about gland implants for stimm/'slaught?

Lastly, Arco-Flagellants... how would you write these up?

N01H3r3

Quote from: monkhmer on January 14, 2010, 08:33:26 PM
How about gland implants for stimm/'slaught?
Glands for combat drugs can be found in The Inquisitor's Handbook.

QuoteLastly, Arco-Flagellants... how would you write these up?
There are rules for Arco-Flagellants in Chapter II: Hereticus of Disciples of the Dark Gods.
Contributing Writer for many Warhammer 40,000 Roleplay books, including Black Crusade

Professional Games Designer.

Zephon

Rules for Wyrds are in The Radical's Handbook.

monkhmer

cool... i guess... glad they made rules... it sucks to think i need to buy all those books though...

N01H3r3

Quote from: monkhmer on January 15, 2010, 08:52:46 PM
cool... i guess... glad they made rules... it sucks to think i need to buy all those books though...
Even if the books happen to be filled with all sorts of awesome stuff?

They're good sourcebooks regardless of anything else. The stuff they contain isn't essential, but it does improve the game by a considerable amount. I say game, because there aren't actually any Rogue Trader sourcebooks out yet.
Contributing Writer for many Warhammer 40,000 Roleplay books, including Black Crusade

Professional Games Designer.