Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Whats in what.....

Started by psycho, January 13, 2010, 09:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psycho

Right...
so i know theres a site dedicated to whats in what but i need to know in recent terms due to GW changing their contents with time......

- Eldar Ranger
- Kroot Mercanary
- Slick
- Barbaretta

thanks guys

Kaled

It seems to vary; for example, I've known some people who got the Kroot with the wierd alien weapons and others who got the booster pack bits, and some who got both - even when people have ordered at about the same time. The best thing to do would be to ring mail order and ask.
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

greenstuff_gav

as Kaled says; no real rhyme or reason to it.
as an example, the kroot i ordered in sept (during the free shipping) had all the "normal" kroot bits and none of the weird helmet / arm bits!
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

Gnaeus Conlitor

I got the Kroot Rifle in my package.

When I got Damien 1427 for my radical warband it came with Simeon's parts as well. Think that was just pot luck though.
Inquisitor got me in to roleplaying which in turn kick started my writing career. I am eternally grateful.

DapperAnarchist

When buying two Arcos, I got the full Damien/Simeon set - very helpful.
Questions are a burden to others, answers a burden to oneself.

The Keltani Subsector  My P&M Thread - Most recent, INQ28!

Macabre

As far as I am aware, this is how it stands now; Artemis doesn't come with helmets, Damien also comes with the Simeon parts (but only enough to make one), Von Castellan doesn't come with Van Yastobaal parts, Slick Devlan does come with Damian parts (again, only enough to make one), Quovandius doesn't come with Fabian parts anymore, Barbaretta does come with Bravus parts (again, one), Sergeant Stone comes stand alone (Bloody Paulus parts never released), Malicant comes stand alone (again, Heirophant Infernus parts were never released), Gruss doesn't come with Tesla parts anymore, the Eldar ranger pack comes with the conversion kit included and the Kroot now comes with just the conversion kit parts (the original release never sold well, but they did have a surplus of stock of the original, so some of you may get one of those by accident). That is all, hope this helps.
++Believe the lie. Trust no one++

Ferran

That's accurate as far as I am aware, thanks for writing it all down ;) It pretty much says all this on the product descriptions, but ofc many people willl still be unfamiliar with what is available. On that note it's probably worth mentioning that the Imperial Guard models don't come with any conversion pieces, they parts contained are just enough to make the pictured miniatures.

psycho

wow thanks macabre.....yeah i know most of what comes with what i was just fuzzy on the eldar, kroot and i cant member the other one....

so yeah thanks alot guys

kerby

Lucaren

the slick devlan i recently orderd did not come with the damien parts, also the one a orderd last year also did not came with these parts. Other than that i think your list is all correct.

Matt

Macabre

I assure you my list is correct. If you didn't receive Damian parts in your Slick set, then I recommend that you call GW up on it. (Unless of course you've ordered it from another supplier, in which case, tough)
++Believe the lie. Trust no one++