Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Eolith December Sale!

Started by steveb, December 02, 2009, 01:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveb

Hi guys

Thought you might all like to know that I've a big sale on at Eolith for the next couple of weeks. All the 54mm figs (and most of everything else) have been discounted.

So, if there's anything you're after now is a good time...

Steve B

www.eolithminiatures.com

abhorsen950

Cheers for that im thinking of getting some figures from you.
Ive looked at them a few times great stuff

Kaled

I've put a few Eolith models on my Christmas list so I'll just have to wait and see what Santa brings!
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Raellos

Oh phew! For a moment there I thought it said discontinued! Still, should get a couple, nowt many 54mm figs that good for that cheap. If only I could sculpt fur, then Selene would make an awesome Inquisitress.

steveb

Nope, definitely discounted, not discontinued. No plans for any of that.

I might mention that Inquisitors don't 'have' to have fur you know ;)

RobSkib

Speaking as an owner of most of your range, I don't suppose you could offer any insight into forthcoming sculpts? :D
An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

Kaled

Quote from: Raellos on December 09, 2009, 10:12:58 AMIf only I could sculpt fur, then Selene would make an awesome Inquisitress.
To be fair, as textures go, fur isn't that difficult to sculpt. Maybe this is your opportunity to get out the greenstuff and give it a try? (Perhaps practice on an old mini first though...)

Raellos

I'll give it a go on some old 40k stuff. It's an opportunity too good to miss, there's all these details and shapes that could be sharpened off and extended into eagle heads. Swap the shield for a 40k looking one or a pistol or book, put some fur on her back and she'd look like one of the inquisitors from the rulebook illustrations!

A bionic eye would be good too, but that's pushing my skills a bit too far.

Just one thing, how powerful are force swords? That blade looks nice, but it also looks fancy, and I don't want it to be as powerful as a power sword?

Kaled

You should go for it. It sounds like you have a good idea of the look you want to achieve and with a little practice you ought to be able to turn it into reality.

Quote from: Raellos on December 09, 2009, 04:08:32 PMJust one thing, how powerful are force swords?
They're potent, but not as powerful as powerswords - but this is really a discussion for another thread...

Tullio

Oh, curse you Buddle! Now I've got to find some cash from somewhere, on top of driving lessons ...  ;)

Tullio

Aidan

Very nice. I can't afford too much this christmas (moddeling requirments have to make way a little for some much-needed furniture!), but I have  (finally) ordered a Lady Grigoryan model for service as one of my upcoming characters, merchant captain Jyda Davenkee. Looking forward to it.

-Aidan.

steveb

Quote from: RobSkib on December 09, 2009, 02:31:57 PM
Speaking as an owner of most of your range, I don't suppose you could offer any insight into forthcoming sculpts? :D

I've a nice female sorceress in the making. I think she'd be decent raw material for Inquisitor.

Also vague possibilities of the Wolfman who could probably be deputised as something or other...

steveb

Just an update to let you guys know that the Eolith sale is drawing to it's close. Last 24 hours. On Thursday morning (the 17th) I will be returning all the prices to their original settings. So, it's your last chance for the sale prices...

... and don't forget there will be some price rises in January...

Heroka Vendile

Well after much indecision I finally decided to stump up and get myself Dracula.
Heaven help my bank account though, that makes about £300 I've spent on various things for me in the past two weeks.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Ferran

Grigoryan looks nice, wasn't aware of this mini until now, might have to acquire one.