Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Stuff for sale

Started by angryboy2k, January 20, 2010, 05:32:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

angryboy2k

Hi all,
It's been a while since I posted here (maybe not since the reboot) and it's been a while since I've done anything Inquisitor related. I've posted an Alien Bits pack on eBay here: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250564853462 - I hope the price isn't too high! (99p  :P)

I've also been considering selling my Inquisitor collection to help my debt from my divorce. I have almost EVERYTHING listed on this page: http://www.collecting-citadel-miniatures.com/wiki/index.php/Inquisitor_54mm

Indeed, most of the pictures on that page are mine. There are still a couple of photos missing but I have those pieces as well. Stuff I don't have would be the Rat Catcher and Messenger Boy, the resin judge, and the unreleased bits packs at the bottom. Stuff I do have would include the unreleased Genestealer, Pit Fighter, alternate genestealer head and everything else.

If anyone's interested in some or preferably all of this collection, please send me a private message.

Cheers,
Steve

angryboy2k

Just to add a small update to this, I've had a couple of people ask me about some of my collection. If I can sell the majority off piecemeal to Conclavers (and assuming I can bear to sell it all) I'd be happy to break it up that way.

Please make me an offer on the pieces you're interested in.

Cheers,
Steve

angryboy2k

After some successful sales to Conclavers (thanks guys!) I've now put a few of these items up on eBay and will slowly eBay my collection off. I'd still like for my models to go to gamers and people who'll enjoy them so if anyone here's interested I have the following figures still available:

All gone on eBay now...

Anacron

I'm interested in quite a lot of that... will send you a message this weekend when I have a better internet connection. :)

angryboy2k

I've updated the list above, removing items that have been sold and adding three more items that I turned up (extra Eldar body, another genestealer and a hybrid pack).

Some items are currently under discussion. If sales go through I will update the list accordingly. I'll also be posting the next batch of eBay auctions sometime over the next week but I'm really happier to sell stuff directly here to Conclavers who'll likely game and play with these models.

Cheers,
Steve

Molotov

If they're available, I'm very interested in the Kal Jericho and the Vindicare!
INQ28 Thread | INQ28 Blog
INQ28, done properly, is at least the equal of its big brother - and Mol is one of the expert proponents of "done properly".
- precinctomega

Lucidum

I'll buy the genestealers and genestealer cultist bits packs, as well as the genestealer alternative head; and the unbound daemonhost, if any of those are still available.

angryboy2k

Thanks to everybody who bought stuff off me over the last couple of months. It's really been a big help and pulled me out of a hole.

The last few things will be going on eBay soon. If you're interested in any of it, keep an eye out for it there.

Cheers,
Steve

Ferran

Cheers Steve,

Filled a couple of gaps in my collection and added a few duplicates that I've been meaning to acquire for some time. Pleasure doing business.

Molotov

I'm watching your Kal Jericho!
INQ28 Thread | INQ28 Blog
INQ28, done properly, is at least the equal of its big brother - and Mol is one of the expert proponents of "done properly".
- precinctomega

angryboy2k

Good luck if you're bidding!

Cheers,
Steve