Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Kronus's warband so far

Started by mattausten86, April 17, 2011, 08:27:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattausten86

heres the pics some of you have been asking for:

heres the electro priest9not fully painted yet

and the servitor(again nowhere near finished painting yet

cheers
matt

mattausten86

BTW the mutant and the modian arent part of the warband,they were just there ;D

cheers
matt

Shannow

Really very awesome, the priest in particular works very well in that style. The warjack servitor also looks good! I take it your going to tie him in with blue as well? You'll have to bring to next conclave meet, gteat looking models
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

mattausten86

yeah,probably with the plasma weapon and his eyes,but not sure how else?
im just planning on getting krash for the warband,and then its done for the time being,but i am planning on building a warband based around her former master,im planning on using the scibor mantus necromancer,the mutant (going to be a form of beast master),a deamonhost based on nightbringer and a spawn based on a vargulf.

cheers
matt

Ulgavitch

I love the colour scheme - it's great to see a warband with some corresponding colours. It's individual enough to be unique, but they are clearly a team.

Too many warbands just look like a gang of individuals with no affliation at all.

Dolnikan

The electro priest looks good, and is it a servo-skull I see in the back?
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.

mattausten86

yeah,but its made out of a marine helmet!!

cheers
matt