Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

I require your genestealer pictures

Started by Lucidum, April 17, 2011, 09:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucidum

Hey all, so as many of you might know I'm working on a sourcebook for using Genestealers and genestealer cults in Inquisitor. I plan on including a hobby section, so I would like as many good-quality pics of the 54mm genestealer model and genestealer cultist models/conversions as possible. Note, please only reply with posted pictures, and ONLY if you're okay with them being used in my book, i.e., giving consent for me to include them in this work.

Thank you all

MarcoSkoll

Sorry... it's not pictures (I don't actually have any Genestealer related models) - but if you're doing this kind of thing, you should explain how you're going to credit people and how you're handling their copyright if you're asking them to consent to letting you use their work.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Lucidum

Ah, thank you Marco, good point. I'd forgotten to mention that. Yes, if you include either your screenname or your real name (no personal liberties will be violated) with your picture, you will of course e credited in a caption beneath your respective picture. The sourcebook is going to be free anyway, not sold, so there's no contractual crap to deal with, I just merely want to show the best work of the community on this particular subject and give credit where credit is due.

Charax

Might be a good idea (but a legal and bureaucratic nightmare) to have a repository of donated artwork that people can use for their Inquisitor projects. I know I'm often left with pieces of work (including one about Genestealers, funnily enough) that suffer for want of artwork.

Something to ponder, anyway. there's always DeviantArt and Creative Commons
(No longer} The guy with his name at the bottom of the page

kierkegaard

I'm not saying that they are good quality pictures, but feel free to use any of mine that you like.

Lucidum

Quote from: kierkegaard on April 18, 2011, 07:25:10 AM
I'm not saying that they are good quality pictures, but feel free to use any of mine that you like.
Then by all means post them please :3

Myriad

You can find them via this thread.  The forum does have quite a good search function.

http://www.the-conclave.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1362.0
I had better point out, that some of the clubs I represent are of a military bent.

You know what you are?  A plywood shark!

RobSkib

An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

Lucidum

Oooh, we're off to a good start! That makes Kaled's, Robskibb's, and Kierkegaard's cult and purestrain models so far, plus my own! Is there anyone else?

Inquisitor Goldeneye

Erm, well, after all those stunning models I'm a little embarrassed to post my own (significantly cruder) effort, but if you want him, I have no problem with you using ol' Brother Viceriouse here:-

'A truth that's told with bad intent beats all the lies you can invent.' -  William Wordsworth.

Alta

Damn! I really wanted to make a tyranid / Stealer cult Inquisitor article. Any chance you want to combine efforts and work on one together?

My stealer cultist: (just 1 atm)

Thread: http://www.the-conclave.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1217

Some of my genestealer/tyranid related artwork:

More in my DA gallery: http://splinterfleetalta.deviantart.com/gallery/25457769
I'd like credit if you do include my pics though.

...Few things in life make sense and unfortunately for you I am not one of them...