Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Tech Magos - PO actually gets around to doing a mini, for a change...

Started by precinctomega, September 18, 2009, 08:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inq Leonite

Nice use of the Astropath, though I notice a few vehicle and what I think is the Basilisk Gun support parts in the satilite thing. Looks cool in my opinion

Alyster Wick

Fantastic techpriest, there's a great sense of atmosphere to him.  Very Blanchian, if I might add.

Vermis

Om nom nom.  ;D

The red and white robes look very good together.  Overall excellent converting and painting.
www.minisculpture.co.uk - a place about pushing putty 'til it does what you want it.  Currently recuperating from being hackered and knackered.

Ferran

Nice work. I think the robes have always had those craters, I had to smooth the back on my Navis I'm pretty sure I got him around the time of release.

kierkegaard

Very nice work Robey. An excellent conversion, and a great paint job (the painting on the robes in particular.)

I'm still not terribly keen on the weapon though. I think that it would have looked much better if the handle was ridged, or it had some sort of detail on the end.

Myriad

I quite like that the weapon doesn't quite look right somehow - it adds to the sinister feel of the model.  That is a good face now I look at it - tough to get expression out of half a face, but he does look angry.
I had better point out, that some of the clubs I represent are of a military bent.

You know what you are?  A plywood shark!