Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

The War of Shadows OOC

Started by Necris, March 01, 2010, 10:18:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swarbie

Well, Fabio and Kai seem to be hitting it off. Although it seems that Fabio has once again lost his memory. How tiresome. Although not entirely unexpected.
And I saw her body burning,
With it, my world
To dust returning

Kallidor

I hope no-one will mind the interruption but it seemed like the perfect opportunity.
Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
BEHAVE!

Swarbie

Works for me. I love your character by the way. Very creepy-gothic. I'm assuming he won't want a lho-stick.
With it, my world
To dust returning

Kallidor

I've been pondering that one and I'm not sure which way he'd go. Ask him.
Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
BEHAVE!

Necris

by the by the answer to Jeremiah's question should be

no

and they most definatly will not be able to contact the due to the psychic static in the sky.

This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

Koval

Well, Grant's buggered unless we can account for Storm Troopers having brains (sufficient to know something's wrong, but not sufficient to know to stay away). All he has is his armour and a side-arm of some sort, most likely a stub gun or laspistol.

That, or he's the designated "tank" for this operation...

Swarbie

Fabio disagrees with Jeremiah. Mainly because you posted while I was writing my bit.  :P

We shall see who is right.

Anyone got an untouchable in their retinue?
With it, my world
To dust returning

Koval

No, but Grant's got his own way of dealing with such difficulties; you'll see what I mean in a bit.

Swarbie

With it, my world
To dust returning

Koval

Swarbie

Thanks. He really needed that. Crude, but undeniably effective.

Fabio owes Ottakar a few packets of tabac when he wakes up.
With it, my world
To dust returning

Koval

Tony, very slight issue -- while I appreciate your use of Grant, he's not normally that inclined towards direct physical assaults (in fact he'd probably have shot that guy with his present side-arm rather than flatten him under his boot), and I wouldn't exactly call a guy who's only about 4'11" a "brute" :P

I'll post a bit later whenI get home from work, and might give you a Deathwatch post too if I'm well enough. Something's been killing me since Saturday.

Swarbie

Well, Fabio's up, a little faster than expected perhaps. Yet once again, he has missed something. Poor guy.
With it, my world
To dust returning

Koval

urgh, cancel my mention of maknig a post, in the hour since I last posted I've been feeling decidedly worse than earlier. If I make anything today it'll be a lot later than planned, but most likely it'll be towards Thursday.

MarcoSkoll

Whoever thought killing themselves was a way to get out of being questioned had little idea that there would be a psyker there at the time.

Also, as you've probably guessed, I'm going with the idea that Gideon and Lyra have some passing acquaintance with each other.
Although, presumably, they haven't really seen much of each other in the few years since Lyra recruited Maya.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles