Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

The War of Shadows OOC

Started by Necris, March 01, 2010, 10:18:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcoSkoll

I'd be more worried that he's stuck in a tank with two psykers in the middle of a daemonic incursion.
Even more worryingly, a tank with no roof, making it easy for daemons to get in.

You're a rolling buffet for daemons.

Quote from: Zephon on November 09, 2010, 12:13:21 AMI thought 20 shells would be a full load, but I could change it.
Imperial Armour says 500 rounds is a typical load for an Salamander's autocannon (600 for the heavy bolter). However, apparently, it is loaded from a feed tray which only holds four rounds at a time.

In the end, 500 rounds doesn't need you to be very sparing, so let's just assume that it's very low on ammunition.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Koval

OK, folks, apologies for absence, but I felt I should pop on to make one statement.

In case it isn't apparent by now, I've not been on at all in recent weeks/months/whatever, and it's very unlikely I will be in the future; for what it's worth, therefore, I'm withdrawing from all Conclave activity.

It's been a fun six years, but at this stage I feel it's about time I moved on and did something else -- if I write something else, which is likely, it'll probably end up somewhere else.

If you need me for anything, then drop me an email and I'll try to reply. As for this RP, do what you will with Ottakar, worst case scenario is that this never happened.  ;D

MarcoSkoll

Quote from: Koval on November 10, 2010, 09:33:03 AMIt's been a fun six years, but at this stage I feel it's about time I moved on and did something else -- if I write something else, which is likely, it'll probably end up somewhere else.
Sorry to hear that. Best of luck wherever you decide to move on to, although I'm afraid I won't be able to follow and read your work elsewhere - I've got enough forums wasting my time already that I shouldn't be joining any more!

QuoteAs for this RP, do what you will with Ottakar, worst case scenario is that this never happened.
Or this person just happens to be a surprisingly similar Inquisitor...  ::)
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Necris

Truly a shame you shall be missed ole bean
This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog