Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

The War of Shadows OOC

Started by Necris, March 01, 2010, 10:18:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koval

Quote from: Zephon on March 07, 2010, 01:15:33 AM
Is it vital that Grant be in Ultima? Do you have a lot of material placing him there already?
Well, his home sector is in Ultima, and is fairly close to both the Tau Empire and the Realm of Ultramar (close as in about a thousand light years or so, give or take a couple of hundred), with Ymgarl being a short hop away. He's spent a lot of his career in and around the sector, and was on the sector Conclave until recently...

I can juggle the dates slightly so that he's had more than just a year to get across the galaxy... a fix presents itself, maybe he was initially researching the widespread nature of Orks/Hrud/the outer space equivalent of the common house fly...?

EDIT: Added it in, and changed Gideon's last name. I've already used Szymaczek for something else, whereas Antal was a name for a character that never got off the ground...

Necris

Cheers Dave

As Always you're forever useful

Although this event may not actually get to discussing the upcoming Lordship

*Insert Evil Laughter Here*

This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

Kaled

That's fine and is pretty much what I figured - I was just going to post info about Grolin, but added the rest as it's stuff your characters are likely to either know already or be able to find out. (And if it doesn't get used here then it might elsewhere...)
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

MarcoSkoll

Not hugely advancing the plot I know, but I figured I'd witter on about Maya for a bit.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Kallidor

So, yay or nay on Molovich? Any problems or am I good to go?
Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
BEHAVE!

Necris

good to go

EDIT *

Something for you all to react to I'll let some of you post your reactions before the next event takes place (bear in mind that maybe a few seconds will have passed before the next event

oh and

dum dum dummmm

MarcoSkoll

Anyway. Postage (some time ago, given the delay in posting this).

I figured Lyra wasn't anywhere near senior or self-assured enough to try taking control of the whole situation, so I simply had her trying to keep control of her own part of it.

GW's =I= articles

Kallidor

For some reason I though everyone was unarmed but they aren't are they. Hmm, I suppose a pistol of some description will suffice so far won't it?
Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
BEHAVE!

Koval

Quote from: Kallidor on March 11, 2010, 02:25:20 AM
For some reason I though everyone was unarmed but they aren't are they. Hmm, I suppose a pistol of some description will suffice so far won't it?
Grant's definitely not unarmed, though he doesn't have his big burny death weapons on him right now (which I imagine is rather a good thing).

Necris

Ah ha

the light was just the beginning.

Swarbie

Well, that psychic blast was definitely not good for Fabio. I wonder what he'll remember when he wakes up?
And I saw her body burning,
With it, my world
To dust returning

MarcoSkoll

Well, this should be fun.

Lyra might be wrong about the time they have left before the building comes down - as I say, she's not any kind of engineer, so she's just guessing.

Those of you who are half conscious or less, feel free to have Kai rescue you. Under these adrenaline fueld circumstances, he could quite easily haul two bodies to safety.
Or you could just be rescued by someone else. Your choice.

GW's =I= articles

Swarbie

Let Kai save me. I will be grateful to both him and Lyra.
And I saw her body burning,
With it, my world
To dust returning

Koval

Likewise, feel free to have someone save Grant -- I dare say I can turn it into a sort of Noodle Incident with Antal (only reason I introduced him was to throw in a series of Noodle Incidents anyway, so this can be one of them)

Incidentally I lost a post where Grant was actually up and bellowing for everyone to get the hell out, and Antal had been blinded by something, and I'm not rewriting that now. :P

Kallidor

Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
BEHAVE!