Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

A lurker wants to write..

Started by jakob, March 01, 2010, 06:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jakob

I have been lurking on this site for a short time now (I've even posted a wee thread). I have not collected warhammer for a long time now although Inquisitor has caught my eye mainly due to its potential for narrative. I have the beginnings of a story in mind and am thinking of posting it. I assume there is no trouble with new people to this site posting fiction in the 'In character' section? I dunno, I'm new here and just felt it better to introduce myself first.

The story itself would simply be a character introduction (though I have no model or stats in mind at the moment, hence I should post 'In character'). Depending on feedack I recieve I could expand the character's story.
Medic! MEDIC! . . We need some super-glue over here!

Van Helser

WELCOME TO THE CONCLAVE!

Tradition says I should do that...

The In Character Forum is indeed the right for regaling us with tales of your character's heroism.  There aren't really any limitations on what you can write, and there's certainly no need to ask permission.  As long as your characters don't go and kill the Emperor or close the Eye of Terror then your work will be very welcome here!

Enjoy your stay

Ruaridh

Necris

You could consider joining war in the shadows,

and solo rps are always a welcome read

by the by

I'd like to also welcome you to the conclave

(damm I've had too much to drink)
This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

Koval

Quote from: Necris on March 01, 2010, 07:10:53 PM
(damm I've had too much to drink)
Heresy!
TOO MUCH IS NEVER ENOUGH

but, yeah, throw yourself into the IC board with reckless abandon, and you may go a long way.

jakob

I have posted a wee piece. Feel free to post any honest criticism and/or feedback and/or advice. I have been following certain threads on this site and realise that some  people here can be very, very honest; which is cool..
Medic! MEDIC! . . We need some super-glue over here!

Kallidor

WALL OF TEXT! The format needs to be redone I think, to make it a bit easier on the eye.

At first I thought this might be more of the same, middle class, self-righteous do-gooder acting on behalf of the ignorant lower classes against he selfish and corrupt upper classes, you even had the cliché paedophile priests. However I thought the twist at the end, with the Inquisitor wanting to recruit this do-gooder was a good one although I'm not totally convinced that his quip about the choice being a joke was really necessary, I think that might be a slightly too jaded comment (despite all the torture I think one young, callous individual in the form of the Interrogator is enough without making the other surprisingly young character conceited) for Jakob to make just yet. An interesting start and I'll look forward to seeing how this develops  ;D
Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
BEHAVE!