Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Chaos Henchmen Pack

Started by Lucidum, March 05, 2010, 05:25:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucidum

So we all know that the only individually-sold bitz pack currently is the chaos henchmen pack. However, I'm unsure as to one bit in the pack itself. Looking at it, there are three seperate heads, a rickety-looking rifle and the second arm to hold it, a pistol arm, a spindly arm with a clenched fist, and then a tentacled arm. But then there's one other...thing. I'm not entirely sure what it's supposed to be, any ideas?

Furthermore, does anyone know what specific kits were originally intended to combine with the chaos henchmen? I mean, the Genestealer Cultist heads and arms are shown on the Slick Devlan/Damien Bloodhound body; and the Genestealer Magus conversion kit was intended I think for Eisenhorn's body; so what were the Chaos Henchmen designed for?

Kaled

Quote from: Lucidum on March 05, 2010, 05:25:45 AM
But then there's one other...thing. I'm not entirely sure what it's supposed to be, any ideas?
There's a rather mutated arm holding a plasma pistol - is that the 'thing' you mean?
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Lucidum

Well as nothing else I can think of looks liek that, I guess that's the piece I mean. If I squint I guess I can kinda see it looks like a plasma pistol... is it a whole arm? Or just a hand? It looks rather...stubby.

Ferran

Yeah it's a pistol with an arm "grown around" it iirc. As for how best to use the bits, it really depends on how you envision your mutants. Malicant has a nice robed cultist look, as shown in Alyster Wick's thread here. I plan on building something similar, and I know that it looks good with the henchman longrifle/arms instead of the Quovandius set. With the Quovandius body you can then make something like this. This is just the start though (and in my case the finish, so I haven't thought further) but there are surely further possibilities - rogue/desperado types will look as good with mutant bits as they will with stealer hybrid bits, if not better.

phil-o-mat

they aren`t made for specific miniatures. you can use them as you wish.
here some examples...

http://www.sg.tacticalwargames.net/forum/index.php?topic=678.0