Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

3rd October - A/W Conclave Meet @ WHW

Started by Dosdamt, August 06, 2009, 05:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dosdamt

Hello everyone....

HEAVY EDIT

I've booked 2 - 3 tables for the 3rd of October 2009 to be the A/W Conclave.

Attendees

Dosdamt / Ben Hulston
Greenstuff_gav / Gavin Fry
Kaled / David Knowles
Magos Exarratus / Eoin Ravensdale
Kasthan / :X
PM102

Potentials

Mefisto
Simeon Blackstar
BeardMonk
Necris

Sign-up, ye dogs!

-Ben
It is never too late! - Mentirius

http://thementalmarine.proboards.com/index.cgi <- The Mind, for all your irreverent nonsense needs

Kaled

Well, I had an idea for a one day campaign that I could run....

As for a date - I'd vote for earlier rather than later.  Too close to the end of the year and it'll be on top of the IGT.
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Magos Exarratus

I think I could probably try and make this one, as I'm feeling like trying to drop back into the hobby (not that I was ever that in in the first place, seeing as I only usually played at the meet ups). I'd vote for sometime around October, I think, but I'm not sure.

Dosdamt

My only thought is that October is just after GD in September, so some people's budgets may not stretch to another trip daaahhhn saaauff to Nottingham, if we were to hold it at WHW. Didn't Robey mention he was thinking about holding another event in York sometime late this year? Is that still likely to happen?

If not, I could go for a trip down to WHW in October / November.

-Ben

http://thementalmarine.proboards.com/index.cgi <- The Mind, for all your irreverent nonsense needs

precinctomega

The GT is on the second Saturday in December and tickets will be on sale by the end of August.

There will be another York event before then, but it's unlikely to be solely focussed on INQ (I might run some INQ games on a side-table, though).

R.

Dosdamt

I think that's what you said, Robey, that you'd plonk some tables aside for some Inquisitor games (and perhaps some INQ2 play testing as we didn't get around to any at 10-for-10). That would be awesome and fill a gap before the GT in December.

-Ben

Kaled

Quote from: Dosdamt on August 07, 2009, 11:01:55 AM
My only thought is that October is just after GD in September
True.  Therefore based on past experience, I suspect that with both October & November being close to other things, any event would likely be a rather small one.  Still, I'm more than happy to drive over to WHW for a few games, even if it's just a handful of us - or if Robey is doing something in York, that would be good too.

Van Helser

If I have my dates right, the 2nd Saturday of December is the 12th, which would mean I can't make the IGT this year.  Silly cousin choosing that day for his wedding!

So, I'd be very interested in some sort of Inquisitor event sometime over the next couple of months to make up for having to miss the IGT.  York and WHW are both doable for me with a bit of notice to arrange flights and accommodation.

Ruaridh

greenstuff_gav

i'd be up for WHM any saturday really.. but York is just that bit too far  :'(
plus who actually goes to Games Day anyway?  ;D
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

Dosdamt

IIRC the York chaps are taking a spot for an Inq table, I think, at GD... That was the plan at 10 for 10 anyway!

Any small event, even at WHW, would be well received I think. There's enough of us already - 4! - to make a reasonable gathering. No doubt Tony would probably be up for it, and there's enough people who live close enough to WHW who could also attend.

-Ben

Kaled

In that case Ben, pick a date and book a table - I don't yet have anything in my calendar for October / November, so any weekend is fine by me. :)

Dosdamt

I've dropped an email to some event email addy as the GW site was down and I haven't a clue about the number to get through to an appropriate troll type person at WHW. I'll keep all informed.

The days it ISN'T likely to be are 17th October, 7th November, because of prior music style commitments.

Van Helser

Oh, and if it's not the 3rd of October that'd be great - brother's 21st that night!

MarcoSkoll

I really have to get my arse in gear and get to one of these meets. I'd like to, but don't count on it.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Simeon Blackstar

I really have to get my arse in gear and finish Simeon Blackstar again so I can bring him to one of these meets.  ;D

October/November sounds good to me.