Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

3rd October - A/W Conclave Meet @ WHW

Started by Dosdamt, August 06, 2009, 05:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kasthan

Hi guys I'll be arriving late, probably about 2 as I've asked to help at GW Derby. So I'll be gunning it across on the motorbike as soon as I can get away. See you all tomorrow.
Alex

Sumaki

Quote from: Kasthan on October 02, 2009, 07:46:42 PM
Hi guys I'll be arriving late, probably about 2 as I've asked to help at GW Derby. So I'll be gunning it across on the motorbike as soon as I can get away. See you all tomorrow.
Alex
That seems so awesome in my head...

minis. (Half Painted and Damaged)
character sheets; (MIA).
rulebooks. (MIA).
dice. check.
tape measure; check.

It'll be a fun day.

Magos Exarratus

I shall be there, probably arriving around 10, maybe 11. Probably nearer 10. I shall be my usual vaguely disorganized self. I've been more disorganized this time, forgetting that it was happening and in a rush to find figures and paint them and decide what I was bringing and then realising that I had basically no time to do it, but now actually having character sheets and dice and a pencil and a rubber and a tape measure. A tape measure. Now, to find something to pack everything in.

PM102

In that case I shall aim for just after 10. No breakfast for me it seems...

Dosdamt

Thanks all for showing up, and having the patience to cope with my shambolic GMing after getting in at 5.30am.

I'm now off to bed!

Someone put the posing pics on ASAP - we all posed our models with the Valkyrie... Is that a bit sad?

WHO CARES! Dave's Valk is AWESOME
It is never too late! - Mentirius

http://thementalmarine.proboards.com/index.cgi <- The Mind, for all your irreverent nonsense needs

karandras_sh

Thanks for the great day. I had loads of fun!

I will post the pics tomorrow when I have Resized them.
All Lies Lead to the Truth

greenstuff_gav

thanks for a great day guys!
i apologise for my dice.. them's some Impressive Rolling!  :-[

once i've got my shift outta the way, i'll do a wee writeup (if people could post their character names  :-[ ) for
This Game

both Kaled's fliers were made of Epic Win!

oh, and guess i gotta re-stat my servitors again.. last time they weren't powerful enough.. this time too powerful  :-[
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

PM102

Indeed it was a good day, thanks to Dosdamt for GM'ing through the day, and to Kasthan for GM'ing another one.

Gavs Servitor managed some good damage with that plasma gun, including a headshot on my Inquisitor! Other highlights included psychic impelling a character into explosive barrels, then shooting them in the next turn, (The psyker in question only ever seemed to get 1 action.) several building to building jumps going badly, and Kaled's fliers, which looked fantastic!

Unfortunately, I realised I left the cable I need to grab the pictures I took from my phone, so those will have to wait until Friday.

Carados

Quote from: greenstuff_gav on October 03, 2009, 10:00:21 PM
once i've got my shift outta the way, i'll do a wee writeup (if people could post their character names  :-[ ) for
This Game

The blue guy is Carados Eynion, and the alien is, as of this moment of time, Tiphiidae.

Some nice games yesterday, really enjoyed it  :).

McFlufferson

Agreed. It was good. (:
Nice to get my head kind of back into the rules, and see some other players.

But it was a knackering trip down, so it didn't take long to frazzle my head.

I look forward to future meetings.

precinctomega

karandras_sh

All Lies Lead to the Truth

Kaled

Quote from: precinctomega on October 04, 2009, 06:05:20 PM
Loving that Arvus Lighter!
Why, thank you!  :)

I've just taken the pics off my camera - loads of them were blurry and out of focus, but here they are anyway;
http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t286/kaled100/Inquisitor%20Games/Autumn%20Conclave%2009/
If anyone wants to take them and include them in a battle report in the 'In the field' sub-forum, then feel free.

Good to see so many people there - it was a good turnout for the day.

- Dave
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

BeardMonk

Hey guys

Hope the day went well.  I just wasn't able to make it.  The return journey from india took it out of me and i didn't fancy the drive in that state.

Next one, I will make the effort.

Battle reports please!
Life is short, but the doom is long