Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

+Inquisitorial report, gamma clearance required+

Started by Matthias tannenburg, March 14, 2010, 06:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias tannenburg

Document Name: =I= report to high Inquisitor Gideon loch of the Ordo Hereticus
Document number: 56870358938669i3858383
date: 3225900.M41
Authorization: Inquisitor Matthias Tannenburg of the ordo hereticus
Astropathic duct: Bastion psykanna duct 59
Clearance level: gamma
Main text:

Dear Gideon,

I regret to inform you that my hunt for the traitorus cult of the seven eys has been experiencing a delay in the last month or so. It seems that the cultists have called out to thier particular warp patron for aid. In part, he has answered with the unceremonius arrival of the XV traitor legion.

As such my meager forces consisting of a company of inquisitorial storm troopers, suplemented by those loyal hivers and PDF will not be enough to push back the tide from the gates of Mortus hive (Where the primary imperial cathedral is located) where we have holed up.

I wish to formally request a strike force of the chamber millitant of our esteemed ordo be sent to aid me in my struggle, as well as communications to be made to the ordo malleus. now I----<gunfire erupts in the background> Give them hell and the cleansing fire of imperial retribution men!

I Apologise for that. Please send the requested reinforcments post haste!

+pict document ends+

---------------

((Hello everyone. I'm new to the forums and i thought a suitable in character hello was in order. I play fantasy mostly but i love converting inquisitorial henchmen for 40k. I've heard about inquisimunda and inquisitor, and thought i would join to see if anyone is in my area and possibly show off some miniatures.

I live in central florida about an hour out from orlando by the way.

For the emperor,

Matthias Tannenburg))

Kasthan

WELCOME TO THE CONCLAVE

Not sure about down in Florida (cause most of us are in the UK), but there is always someone fairly close.

You'll find this is the place for Inquisitor and the like.

Good to hear from you anyway (even if you are across the pond) and looking forward to seeing picts of your mins.

(Gav will be along soon to move this to the correct thread)

Matthias tannenburg

Quote from: Kasthan on March 14, 2010, 06:51:05 PM
WELCOME TO THE CONCLAVE

Not sure about down in Florida (cause most of us are in the UK), but there is always someone fairly close.

You'll find this is the place for Inquisitor and the like.

Good to hear from you anyway (even if you are across the pond) and looking forward to seeing picts of your mins.

(Gav will be along soon to move this to the correct thread)

Thanks Kasthan. I really don't know much about inquisitor, although it can be played with 28mm figs and it involves creating and customising an inquisitors retinue to battle in an rpg "game" run by a GM sort of like DnD.

Could you help me fill in the gaps in my knowledge?

Kaled

Check out the 'Inquisitor' link in the menu bar at the top - that article should answer most of your questions, but if you have more then just ask.
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Matthias tannenburg

Thank you Kaled. I will have a painting thread up and running shortly.