Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Alyster Wick Retrospective/WIPs

Started by Alyster Wick, August 08, 2009, 04:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alyster Wick

This is kind of a retrospective (I used to go by Macdeth in the old Conclaves).  Anyway, it's been a while since I've pick up the old super glue but I decided to get back into modeling a bit (and hopefully painting).  Unfortunately these will mostly just be display pieces (unless there's some North Virginia cabal of Inquisitor players I'm unaware of, which is possible, I tend to move a lot), but enough of that, here are two WIP Inquisitor groups and a teaser of a third.

Inquisitor Dryden, Ash 1972, and the Operative

Here are a couple from a while back of Dryden and Ash on a better camera:

Inquisitor Wick, The Grinning Man, and L'enfant Terrible (some of you may remember him as the formerly-floating Alpha Level Psycher.  I decided to give him some knives and other goodies, as I find the idea of a child assassin in a death mask far more fun).

Here is a better shot of the Grinning Man:

Last but not least, here is the first completed member of my Slaneeshi themed Chaos Group.  Guess what movie I was watching while I thought him up! (note: a correct guess will not result in a cookie)

So there they are.  None of them are completely painted (Ash was an experiment gone horribly wrong and if anything the photo makes his skin look better than it actually is).  In the spirit of setting goals for myself (so I actually get things done), I'm trying to post one comprehensive update a week, so by this time next Saturday I should hopefully have acquired a better camera and post better pics for one of these groups. 

precinctomega

I love the imaginative use of parts on Dryden and Ash.

R.