Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

The fates of Tigurio Falzone, Belthazor Aurellius

Started by Draco Silverhand, April 17, 2010, 07:24:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draco Silverhand

BOO! Back from the dead!

Hey all. I return, though I know there are many here who were not in the Conclave when I left, and some here who were, but will not remember me.

So, let me recap what I remember. I remember last being involved in the Roleplay for a location known as Delan's Reach. Inquisitor Junius was the reluctant leader of our strange crew, iirc. We had at least one Eldar ranger in the mix, several Inquisitors of dubious levels of heresy, and some manner of star-child conspiracy going on.

I first want to ask if the thread was ever finished, and what was the outcome of the Delan's Reach incident.

Secondly, I wanted to ask if anyone has my original posts saved (perhaps they liked reading the thread, and wanted to remember it before the move to this new website). As I think the old website is gone, I can't figure how to access archives. I also think the email address I was using back then is now dead...

Thirdly, I'd like to say I'm glad I see familiar names in the roster of people posting, so it doesn't feel as much like venturing into your home town to find there's nobody you know living there now...

EDIT: I am currently re-working Belthazor Aurellius for a story I plan to sell to BL, so, his fate beyond Delan's Reach is in dispute, but for Tigurio Falzone, I would love to start a thread, having Tigurio Falzone's Grand Nephew, Draconis Argentus Falzone (An Imperial Fist sergeant) perhaps set out on a quest to bring his uncle back from damnation... even if it's with a bolter slug into Tigurio's skull...

Kallidor

Welcome back Tigurio!

I was Caralinus on the old 'Clave by the way.

I'm not sure about the fate of Delan's Reach but it's good to see you back anyway  ;D
Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
BEHAVE!

Draco Silverhand

Nice to see you again. What've you been up to ("was Caralinus" sounds a lot like "am not anymore")?

Kallidor

I've started a few solo ICs and not really got too far with them, same old story  ::)

After the first new Conclave was lost I decided to change my username, ironically Caralinus died IC at the end of the Silver Heresy and so did Kallidor but I have plans for Caralinus yet, death should be no barrier to a proper Inquisitor.

It's been slow on the RP boards, a lot of people used the ending of one 'Clave or another to finish up and so there's only a handful of people making a regular contribution although I'm one to talk.

It'll be good to see the new stories you've been working on and see the IC board have more than two or three threads going.
Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
BEHAVE!

Draco Silverhand

Well, at the moment, the story I'm working on the hardest is one I'm playing close to the chest. Though I doubt it will sell, I'm going to try to get published by Black Library this Summer... Short Stories submission. If they don't write back by Fall, I'll probably put the story up here, and go from there.

On the side though, I'd love to work on hunting down that dastardly Tigurio Falzone, champion of Khornash...

Kallidor

Well that sounds like an excellent plan, always great to see a 'Claver in print!

Perhaps there's an RP in there somewhere for tracking down Tigurio  ;)
Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
BEHAVE!