Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Fallen Paladin, Traitor Champion OOC

Started by Draco Silverhand, April 18, 2010, 05:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draco Silverhand

Well, with a Daemon, an Inquisitor, an Imperial Fist sergeant and a renegade for them all to focus on, it seems like we have a recipie for havoc. Shall we get cooking?

Necris

Who said Nero was a renegade?

I mentioned he has not chapter markings there could well be another very good reason for him not having those

This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

Draco Silverhand

Sorry. An Inquisitor, an Unknown-chaptered Space Marine, A Daemon, an Imperial Fist sergeant and a renegade for them all to focus their attentions on.

See, I'd forgotten to include Nero in that listing the first time, and I wasn't calling him the renegade... Tigurio's still the renegade. Feels nice to have so many focussing on one villainous being...

Draco Silverhand

Bump

So, should I be formulating the first IC post, thread name and then post said thread's name here?

Koval

I guess so. It's your RP, we're not gonna tell you how to run your own project.

Draco Silverhand

True, but you're all involved, so I guess I was asking for a head count of who's ready for the plunge...

Fallen Paladin, Traitor Champion is the thread IC.

I'll start an OOC thread under that name, if you'd all rather that, as opposed to keeping this recruiting thread open...

Koval

Just change the thread title in the OP as appropriate, no?

EDIT: I'll post at some point when it's convenient to do so. Having everyone appear at once is a bit silly and I can't think of any way to fit in Agares at such an early stage.

EDIT EDIT: I found Agares' theme

Draco Silverhand

I wanted to get a certain element of plot underway before Tigurio has to start actually evading the forces on his tail. I hope nobody minds. I don't mind that one of my marines was off on some world near the Maelstrom (inference taken from the mention of Blackheart, which in my mind says Huron Blackheart, commander of the Red Corsairs, who happens to operate from the Maelstrom, not the eye...)

Now, before we go any further, here's a summary of what I plan to have accomplished before the trouble starts.

-Tigurio reaches Daemonworld Bolgoth, where he must infiltrate, steal a chalice imbued with the powers of Khorne, and make off with it before anyone notice. (Perhaps Agares could be the instrument of Khorne's revenge for the theft of the chalice... or perhaps he might simply ensure its use.)

-Draconis finds Akthalos destroyed. He deploys to the surface with his squad of space marines. When he returns from the surface he finds another Imperial fleet in orbit, monitoring his activities (Nero or Orin Lomak, perhaps?) Forces convene to discuss situation, perhaps (Nero/Lomak) has a clue where Tigurio might have gone next, an informant or a psyker trace?

-Tigurio reaches Imperial world embroiled in civil war. Nurgle and Tzeentch cults working together to overthrow Imperial governor. World is heavily defended, Imperial reenforcements have already arrived (Again, Nero or Lomak might be able to join at this point?)

Just to point out, the parenthesized issues above, like who might join or why are just suggestions. I'm open for discussion if everyone here wants to aim in a different direction (what Tigurio plans to do is still being kept on my neural circuitry...)

Hope my posts so far are enjoyable though. It's been so long since I did an RP on here that I'm not sure if I'm overdoing things or what...

EDIT: My appologies to those who read the most recent IC post before my edit there. The use of nukes seemed good at first, but I decided that, not having much of a decent justification (Inquisition has radiation suits, servitors and servo skulls... radiation doesn't scare them), and realizing I needed to not glass the entire world, in order for there to be a trail for investigators to follow, I figured magma bombs would still leave the mine in tact, and cyclotronics might cause some tectonic shift, but won't destroy the world...

Kallidor

Just to say, I haven't forgotten about this and I'm formulating an opening post.
Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
BEHAVE!

Draco Silverhand

Cool.

BTW. I didn't mean "before the trouble starts" to be "before everyone posts." but with the list of objectives, I figured each of you could plan ahead a little...

Anywho. I'll post more within a few days.

Necris

Did I inadvertently give Orin the same name as Lomak?

If so that was not my intention Orin is Nero's pet psyker, and a trusted advisor in all matter pertaining to hunting down the heretics.

But I suppose Orin could act the role of Lomak the Inquisitor, though he is simply wearing remembarncer robes and a rebreather.

Also incase you hadn't picked up on it Nero is a Luna Wolf

Kallidor

Well I don't suppose everyone in the Imperium has a unique name and Lomak is never usually referred to by his first name anyway so it shouldn't pose a problem.
Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
BEHAVE!

Draco Silverhand

My apologies. I will edit my post with mention of Orin (non Lomak) soon.

Necris

Draco Silverhand

Good enough. Is Orin (the one with Nero) a Librarian, then?