Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Fallen Paladin, Traitor Champion OOC

Started by Draco Silverhand, April 18, 2010, 05:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necris

no a human psyker

far as I can tell pre heresy legions had no psykers as they were banned by the Nikea sanctioning
This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

DapperAnarchist

Sorcery was banned from the start, Nikea introduced a ban on the use of psychic powers by Space Marines, but that was only a few years prior to the Heresy. The Great Crusade was nearly over by then.
Questions are a burden to others, answers a burden to oneself.

The Keltani Subsector  My P&M Thread - Most recent, INQ28!

Koval

Quote from: DapperAnarchist on May 07, 2010, 12:06:18 PM
Sorcery was banned from the start, Nikea introduced a ban on the use of psychic powers by Space Marines, but that was only a few years prior to the Heresy. The Great Crusade was nearly over by then.
I'd just like to make a very vague note that although canon, a fair chunk of the more recent HH fluff is rather bad -- if this bit of fluff's from the olde days then fair enough, but please, treat a newer HH source with caution as I'm not convinced that all of it holds up under scrutiny.

Draco Silverhand

Recent horus heresy fluff aside, speaking of bad, I apologize if my posts have not held up to the original plan (nergal and zenith forces on the same planet and Tigurio getting bogged down...)

I will bog him at the next world, for some time, with a Tzeentch cult that opposes him. Kosher?

Koval

Quote from: Draco Silverhand on May 21, 2010, 05:30:06 AM
Recent horus heresy fluff aside, speaking of bad, I apologize if my posts have not held up to the original plan (nergal and zenith forces on the same planet and Tigurio getting bogged down...)

I will bog him at the next world, for some time, with a Tzeentch cult that opposes him. Kosher?
Sounds fine. I would however like to point out that Nurgle doesn't strike me as handing out gifts as punishment per se, but that's only minor.

Draco Silverhand

I forgot. Nurgle would more likely make someone live a long, pain free, pleasant and sterile life as punishment... wouldn't he? =P

Koval

Draco Silverhand

Nearly a week since anyone's posted. Is anyone dissatisfied with the direction things are going?

Necris

Koval

I was sorta waiting for Agares to have an opportunity to do something. Can't very well have a Khorne character in a sitting-about-on-a-ship scene.

Kallidor

I'm severely overdue with a post for Lomak, I've just been dealing with a few things (and for the past three days it's been a real battle to get connected to the 'net)  but I'll get a reply done ASAP. Sorry about the wait  :-[
Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
BEHAVE!

Necris

While Orin does his thing and Nero "bonds" with draconis would present the perfect opportunity for Lomak to arrive

Kallidor

Just a short post, if anyone wants to have Lomak make contact then feel free as so far he doesn't know much about why he's been sent.
Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
BEHAVE!

Necris

Lomak's ship should be able to see Nero's ship hiding behind one of the moons, it's there to prevent Draconis' fleet from seeing it not ships from behind seeing it

Kallidor

Hiding behind a ship, hiding behind a moon, sounds like a plan.
Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
BEHAVE!