Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Dark Heresy VOIP Campaign

Started by precinctomega, April 26, 2010, 10:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Van Helser

Thursday will see me awaiting my visiting mother, but I'll be on from 7 or so.  May need to disappear at the drop of a hat about 8-8:30 depending on how quickly she gets from Edinburgh to Inverness...

As for the current state of Ernst, I'm not sure what all went down in the final session, so Robey will probably know best.  I heard an insanity point was garnered thanks to Ernst - you're welcome, everybody!

Ruaridh

MarcoSkoll

Quote from: Van Helser on June 07, 2011, 10:04:03 AMI heard an insanity point was garnered thanks to Ernst - you're welcome, everybody!
Sanity is for the weak!
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Stormgrad

ok so internets have arrived along with a lovely young man from virgin

Heroka Vendile

Quote from: Stormgrad on June 07, 2011, 01:58:38 PMa lovely young man from virgin
That sounds like a euphemism  ;)

Thursdays aren't really working out for me as well as I'd hoped. The main reason for my various absences (aside being in england) is that I've been coaching kayaking most Thursday evenings, and it so happens that the time schedule we've gone for this year hasn't been particularly helpful for me being online at a good time.
In fact probably 50% of the time I have been there has been because the coaching session has been cancelled by bad weather/etc.

So yeah, this Thursday I'm having to act as head coach again and take the beginners down a river, so don't expect me online at all until 9.30 at the earliest.  =/
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Molotov

I'd be interested as a spectator (and a DH GM) in a summary of what's happened to you guys so far!
INQ28 Thread | INQ28 Blog
INQ28, done properly, is at least the equal of its big brother - and Mol is one of the expert proponents of "done properly".
- precinctomega

precinctomega

Well, we've just begun a new adventure and, as a few of our regulars have become irregulars, there might be some PCs up for grabs (I defer to (a) the players and (b) the new GM on that, though).

In the first adventure (Bleeding Stars) the players met up as all of them happened to be travelling from Iracadia to Carthax in the cramped and stinking Hold 13 of ancient chartist vessel, the Holy Blood, which happened to become subject to an alien infestation by shapeshifting monsters.

The PCs managed - with a good deal of coaching and prodding from the GM! - to catch the aliens unawares in a devastating ambush, seizing control of the ship's bridge and plunging the ship into a terrifying emergency Warp transit, alerting local Inquisition forces that quickly took control of the situation.

In our new adventure (no idea if it has a name), Dave "Marco Skoll" Fincher has taken over as GM and teamed the PCs with a more experienced acolyte (me) to lead an investigation into a possibly-heretical smuggling operation.  We've devised our plan and completed a list of the resources we think we will need to complete it.  I'm just compiling our "shopping list" for the Inquisitor's approval.

R.

MarcoSkoll

Theoretically, our next session is this coming Thursday, the 23rd. (Which reminds me, I've not actually got that email yet...)

I say "theoretically" as this assumes I'm not so occupied in trying to get things done for the Summer Conclave that I completely forget to come and run it.

... on a completely unrelated note, has anyone ever run a DH game while sculpting before?

GW's =I= articles

Heroka Vendile

Unless the weather gets worse than it already is at the moment, I won't be able to make this Thursdays session as it'll be the last open water training for my current crop of beginners.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

MarcoSkoll

New reminder. Next session is Thursday July 7th - which, as I write this, is still just about tomorrow.

GW's =I= articles

Stormgrad

lol well ill be there tomorrow just to shout out tho anyone interested in a ROGUE TRADER RP has exacctly two weeks to get back to me as of the 7th first game session will be the 21st

MarcoSkoll

21st? That'd put it on the same Thursdays as the DH sessions...

GW's =I= articles

Stormgrad

Stormgrad

but ok the wine i have had this evening maybe a major imparement

MarcoSkoll

Well, today involved drugging a nobleman, a PC knocking themselves out, a character being groped, the use of fate points to open an air vent and an entirely serious use of the statement "passed by seven degrees of success".

It's going well, I think.

GW's =I= articles

Heroka Vendile

and i missed it again! I don't even have an excuse, I just plain forgot entirely. Probably doesn't help not having been on here terribly often lately.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy