Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Dark Heresy VOIP Campaign

Started by precinctomega, April 26, 2010, 10:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koval

It's unlikely I will be -- I've got an interview tomorrow that's far enough away that I don't think I'd make it back in time for the session.

Heroka Vendile

So for the American in our audience, we've moved onto daylight savings now which means we'll be on an hour earlier than before.

That said, however, I need to go meet someone tonight at 8pm, but should be home by 9pm, if not before.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Quickdraw McGraw

Sorry guys I'm not going to be there tomorrow. Have a great week!   :)
Every time I see a math word problem in the warp it looks like this: 

If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 apples. How many pancakes will fit on the roof?

Answer:  Purple because Tyranids don't wear hats.   :P

Koval

It's once again extremely unlikely I'll be here the next couple of weeks (though surprisingly *not* because I've been feeling like crap). I'll keep you guys posted as and when I'll be able to rejoin you.

Heroka Vendile

no worries lads, I'm not available tonight either.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

MarcoSkoll

Well I'll be there, and I'll be using the opportunity to say things behind all of your backs.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Quickdraw McGraw

Hey guys, I've been trying to come up with another way but I can't get home early enough to play and handle all of the added work on my plate.  I'm going to have to bow out for the time being.  I'm looking forward to this fall/winter already, where work normally lightens up.  But my wallet is very happy about the busy schedule.  So there isn't much else to do.  Sorry.

I just want to add for those who may not be playing our game and following this tread.  The last year and a half has been a blast!  These three guys are considerate, patient and know how to bring the excitement of 41st to the game!

Josh
Every time I see a math word problem in the warp it looks like this: 

If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 apples. How many pancakes will fit on the roof?

Answer:  Purple because Tyranids don't wear hats.   :P

TheNephew

Quote from: Quickdraw McGraw on April 08, 2014, 07:44:26 PMI just want to add for those who may not be playing our game and following this tread.  The last year and a half has been a blast!
Marco told me a little about it on the train journey up to WHW for the Eramus Affair - my memory (of that entire 24-hour period) is a little addled, but the strongest priest in the multiverse sticks out as a memorably hilarious point.

Sounds like a good solid group, and a great campaign.

Heroka Vendile

That's a shame Josh, but by all means money has to come first, I'm actually surprised how relatively smoothly things have actually gone with the time zone issues.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Koval

Quote from: TheNephew on April 09, 2014, 03:40:54 PM
but the strongest priest in the multiverse sticks out as a memorably hilarious point
Yes, when Ernst rolls a natural 03 everything within a 63-mile radius takes note of the fact. :P

If you want to join in, Nephew, all you have to do is ask :)

TheNephew

I think the check Dave mentioned as being particularly impressive was punching the spine out of a carnifex or Imperial Knight or some such similarly near-titanic Bad Guy.
Ernst is in full-time beast-mode, it seems.

As for joining, I thank you for the invite, but as it stands, Monday is the only night of the week I don't have a regular thing booked, and I quite treasure being able to fold up on the sofa and not concern myself with things for the evening.
Also I'm flakey as all get out and tend to forget these things all too easily.
But perhaps in the future.

MarcoSkoll

Ey up. Although it's not likely, I may appearing a bit later than normal today.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Heroka Vendile

Sorry, forgot about tonight! Bloody bank holiday throwing me off.
Unfortunately I won't be available next week either due to apparently being nominated for a community award of some sort, the presentation of which is next monday evening.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Heroka Vendile

Uh sorry guys, last minute scout leaders meeting has been called for monday evening, won't start till 8 and will probably run till 10.
And then on the 12th I've got another committee meeting.
All my evenings are jam-packed these days, so it's not even like there'd be a better time or day.

Although a thought has just struck me, what would peoples opinions be of Sunday evenings as a possible option in the future?
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Heroka Vendile

Correction, the my meeting will be at 7.30, so there's a chance it'll be finished by 9 and thus a slight chance of getting a short session in if folks are around to do so.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy