Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Dark Heresy VOIP Campaign

Started by precinctomega, April 26, 2010, 10:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcoSkoll

Sorry, completely forgot I'd failed to post here:

No session on Sunday 11th, as family plans have been completely reorganised at short notice.
(Short version: My parents would normally do a boating event on the 2nd weekend in September, but the boat's dry docking has taken longer than anticipated - hence, they can't be there, so this has given the family an opportunity to do a folk festival that we normally can't do because of a clash).

I should be available again on the 18th, and propose that the session time is moved to approximately 1000-1300 in order to fit around Euan's stage rehearsals.
If anyone has any objections, please tell me.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

MarcoSkoll

Due to several technical issues and absences, today's session has been postponed.

The next session should start at 1000 on Sunday 25th September. Please notify me if you won't be available.

GW's =I= articles

MarcoSkoll

Next session: Sunday 2nd October, 1000

No session: 23rd October, Ruaridh & Euan absent.

Debatable: 6th and 20th November.

GW's =I= articles

Van Helser

Are we having a session tomorrow morning? Jo is away.

Ruaridh

Koval

I am no longer away although I may be reduced to text only again.

MarcoSkoll

I'm very sorry to have to bail on this at such short notice, but I'm absolutely shattered.

I've had a very busy last few days (with no less than three folk events to fit in) that I've pulled myself through despite a lack of sleep and having halfway through it all seized some muscles in my neck or my shoulders or something (but whatever I've done, it's going to make getting a good night's sleep a lot harder).

Between exhaustion and having lost the spare time I thought I'd have today to other things (like desperate attempts at sleep, rather than preparing things like the maps you wanted), any session I tried to run tomorrow would probably be very poor (and quite possibly involve sleep-deprived and improperly-prepared decision making that could detract from the overall story), so with considerable regret and profuse apologies, I'm going to have to postpone the session.

It is possible I might show up later in the morning to chat, but I'm really not in a state to be running a coherent session. I know that's unfortunate with us missing next week too, but I hope to see you all again on the 30th.

GW's =I= articles

Van Helser

I am no stranger to neck and shoulder issues so I share your pain. Rest up, so we can reconvene on the 30th.

Ruaridh

TallulahBelle

Can anyone who can see the group reply to the message I left? Had a total BSOD on one machine and I believe it's connected to a bug on Skype (last thing I ran was a series of updates causing a terminal registry issue)

1-1 chats are unreliable and group chats I know one of them is working others I can't be sure on so anyone who can help would be awesome also just double checking next session is next week yes?

MarcoSkoll

Sorry, I've been busy with other things all day - we were always skipping this week due to Ruaridh and Euan absences, so I hadn't anticipated that me being elsewhere would be a problem. Again, apologies.

Checking the group, I can see your message "Anyone that can see this can you text me [number removed for obvious reasons]", which is timestamped (on my end) 10:37.
(I can text you tomorrow if you desperately need, but I'm totally unable to provide any reasoned thought or tech support help tonight - it's been a fairly tough and exhausting day for me).

As far as the next session, it is indeed next week, the 30th.

GW's =I= articles

TallulahBelle

All I needed was some sort of confirmation that it was seen as currently I'm sending messages but in 1-1 chats I don't receive replies and they disappear into the ether on both Skype for of and Skype mobile

Group chats are clunky at best but I should have a fix soon (my loaner iPhone 5s only maintains a connection whilst Skype is an open front screen app which is somewhat irritating)

And I'm... Currently thanks to the pic failure I don't actually have access to a copy of Ms Belle's character sheet.i know you do just need to confirm it has the last sessions Xpa on. (I should I believe have 200xp accessible to spend)

MarcoSkoll

Sorry, should have posted this before - I believe both Euan and Ruaridh are absent, so I'm not expecting to run a session this morning and may well be sleeping in.

In the event that I'm completely wrong about the turn-out, Joseph should have my mobile number (or, at least, he certainly used to), so feel free to give me a call.

GW's =I= articles

Heroka Vendile

It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

TallulahBelle

I'm going to be home with a working computer I'm so bloody sorry it's been such a [EXCOMMUNICATE]ing nightmare recently.

MarcoSkoll

Sorry, should have updated this before: If people are available on the 27th, I'm *not* busy that day (the commitment I thought I had is actually on the Saturday), so I will be available to run a session.

... if you even want one, given the mess you got yourselves in last time.
(I will however accept creative plans for how you intend to not get murdered by the Cave's security).

GW's =I= articles

Koval

Well, the suggestion is that the scenario is not unwinnable at this time.