Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Dark Heresy VOIP Campaign

Started by precinctomega, April 26, 2010, 10:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shannow

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

Jamas Orian

MarcoSkoll

S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

precinctomega

OK, I've got three characters done, now - a tech-priest (of sorts), an assassin (of sorts) and a scum (of sorts).  All three of the players so far have done a really good job of thinking outside the box for their characters and their origins and it's unlikely to be obvious to anyone who the others are (even the tech-priest), so extra XP will be given to players who conceal their true nature best from the other players!

R.

Kresten

Looks like a good location, really looking forward to this :)
"A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords at dawn"

MarcoSkoll

I too am looking forward to it. However, I have a nagging fear that my character will die absolutely horribly half an hour in.

Also, while I'm here... I am still working on the more detailed write-up of my character background. I'll try and get it to you in the not too distant future PO, but I've got a helluva lot on my plate right now.

GW's =I= articles

Shannow

Quote from: MarcoSkoll on September 12, 2010, 02:40:41 AM
I have a nagging fear that my character will die absolutely horribly half an hour in.

I know how you feel...
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

Jamas Orian

I must say, this rulebook is rather detailed!

So far I've picked a class, done some rolling and written a few lines of rough background.

I do feel as if I'm drowning in information a little mind you.

Shall I send you what I have scribbled so far?

precinctomega

And now we can add an Imperial World Guardsman to our roster...

R.

N01H3r3

I'll get a character sorted asap; I've just finished another manuscript for Rogue Trader, I'm running a Rogue Trader campaign, and I'm planning a Deathwatch campaign to start this week, so I've been a little snowed under recently.

I'm happy to play most things available, am extremely familiar with the rules, and have all the books thus far released, so it shouldn't take long.
Contributing Writer for many Warhammer 40,000 Roleplay books, including Black Crusade

Professional Games Designer.

precinctomega

Yes, it'll be interesting having someone like you there, Nathan...

R.

N01H3r3

Alas, scheduling conflicts blight me once again - big new project due to kick off next month, which impedes the time I have to spend doing things like travelling across the country to game.

Annoying, but such are the sacrifices I make to get my name in print...
Contributing Writer for many Warhammer 40,000 Roleplay books, including Black Crusade

Professional Games Designer.

precinctomega

Welp, there's an empty chair at the game.

Anyone want in?

R.

MarcoSkoll

Just to be sure, are we all still on track for this? Have we still got enough players?

I'm still good to go - working on finishing background and sorting a model. (Working in 28mm feels tiny. Tiny and wrong.)

As a bit of a downer, if I hadn't missed that last update, I might have been able to recruit one of my mates to the cause (I recently found out the cheeky git has been playing). We're probably a little close to D-Day for there to be much chance of that now - but I can at least try to see if he's interested if we are still down players.

GW's =I= articles

MarcoSkoll

Hello? Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone at home?

Pink Floyd lyrics aside, I had kinda expected an answer by now...

GW's =I= articles