Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Dark Heresy VOIP Campaign

Started by precinctomega, April 26, 2010, 10:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcoSkoll

Well, I can institute e-mail reminders on Wednesday nights if people need a better reminder than this thread. I'm looking at you, Mr Turned-up-on-the-wrong-week-asking-what-time-it-was-starting.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Kresten

Any chance of a new addition? To either the Rogue Trader or DH games?

Id really rather not take over an existing character, but Id gladly take any career path the group needs.
"A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords at dawn"

MarcoSkoll

I'm already juggling 5 players for the DH campaign, which - for someone who's quite a rusty RP GM - is quite enough for me to cope with right now (despite a full house being quite a rare thing).
Also, as I'm only running it temporarily so Robey can be a player for a bit, adding players isn't really my decision to make.

However, I think Stormgrad has only got 3 players for his RT adventure (I know there's Rauridh and me, and I think Euan is also hoping to be part of it) so he would probably quite welcome another.

GW's =I= articles

Kresten

Nice, id definitely be up for that. What career paths are in the crew so far?

Also any interest in the Black Crusade chaos oriented RP?

MarcoSkoll

I'll be playing an Arch Militant, and Rauridh a Navigator.

If you've got anything in mind, it's worth saying that the crew is already turning out to be somewhat shady.
My character has two genetic fathers, and Rauridh's character isn't far off sprouting tentacles from his nostrils.

GW's =I= articles

Kresten

Sounds good to me, the shadier the better  ;D. I think Id choose an explorator with an unhealthy interest in the forbidden/xenos side of things...

Stormgrad

Hello Welcome, sorry I haven't replied sooner in answer to your pm I'm hoping to get the number up to 4/5 so if your still interested then id love to have you and id really like an explorator so if your available to skype sometime my skype name is radcount feel free to add me

Kresten

Ok Im in! Excited too:)

Ill get working on some initial bits and then maybe we could skype tomorrow or the next night to confirm things? Explorator is a definite though.

Thanks for including me

Stormgrad

Anytime is good for me ill just leave my skype on if im at the laptop and i can drop out of whatever im doing to nail down the details with you, now where is Euan hiding

Stormgrad

precinctomega

I should be there this Thursday.  Also, I'll speak to you (Stormgrad) on Skype re Rogue Trader.

R.

MarcoSkoll

For anyone who's forgotten, our next session starts half seven ish this evening.

GW's =I= articles

Van Helser

Stormgrad

Heroka Vendile

happily, it just struck me that today was thursday! So I shall be around tonight at long last. Alarms set to remind me and everything!

Quote from: Stormgrad on July 17, 2011, 05:11:38 PMnow where is Euan hiding
I should probably refresh myself with the Rogue Trader archtypes seeing as I've put zero thought into this so far XD
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy