Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Dark Heresy VOIP Campaign

Started by precinctomega, April 26, 2010, 10:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcoSkoll

Ah. That reminds me, there may be a serious virus going around the Tertius hive of Ismene. Oddly, only psykers with fate points suffer any effects, everyone else is merely a carrier.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

MarcoSkoll

Hello, you've probably ended up with a whole mess of e-mails as the result of a messed up attempt at sending around an e-mail reminder. Kindly ignore them. That is all.

GW's =I= articles

Heroka Vendile

Did I miss much tonight then? Did the warp beasts see defeat? Sorry I didn't give notice tonight, kept forgetting to say I had a meeting to be at.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

MarcoSkoll

Nope. As we were also short a Robey, we were a bit short of players for what Shirley had planned, so we just spent a couple of hours talking about what we'd been doing recently instead.

GW's =I= articles

Stormgrad

yeah i had something spectacular planned and to be honest i dont think the other characters deserve to miss out, On another note if people are reading this then hurrah because theres an opening in the group if anyone wants to join in

Heroka Vendile

well as I previously warned, don't expect to see me in the skype sessions for another 4 weeks now, what with all the show rehearsals I have to attend. I'll definitely be back in action by the 10th Nov though.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

MarcoSkoll

On that note, I am officially calling off the 27th of October session.
It puts the first black mark on my attendance record, but we're going to be least two players down anyway that week, and two of us (maybe even three, depending on Shirley) have got to make journeys across the country the next day.

DH will however still be on this Thursday (13th October), and will return on the 10th November. I'll be 23 the day before that, so you can all wish me a late happy birthday when we kick off again.

GW's =I= articles

Heroka Vendile

Just stumbled across this. I dare someone to include a grimdark version in their IGT 2012 scenario  :P
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

MarcoSkoll

... I am sorely tempted.

The 1:24 scale could be good actually. 1:32 tends to look a bit dinky compared to Inquisitor models, probably because of the "heroic" bulk and the little bit of height the base adds.

GW's =I= articles

Inquisitor Goldeneye

Quote from: Heroka Vendile on October 11, 2011, 12:48:02 AM
Just stumbled across this. I dare someone to include a grimdark version in their IGT 2012 scenario  :P

A scenario about a daring ground-car chase following a robbery on a shrine-world, featuring a huge flight of steps as an obstacle perhaps? It could be called 'The Istvaanian Job'...
'A truth that's told with bad intent beats all the lies you can invent.' -  William Wordsworth.

MarcoSkoll

I'm not sure Shirley is watching this thread, but any chance of Rogue Trader this week? We've missed out on two sessions now...

GW's =I= articles

Stormgrad

Van Helser

May be a bit late tonight - currently having dinner at the just about in-laws'.

Ruaridh

Heroka Vendile

The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Stormgrad