Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Dark Heresy VOIP Campaign

Started by precinctomega, April 26, 2010, 10:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcoSkoll

Finally finished that drawing of Clepsydra I was working on months back.

And I think that's the first non-sketch pen and paper artwork I've completed in over a year. Not quite as pretty or neat as the digital stuff, but it hangs up on the wall better.

S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Stormgrad

Heroka Vendile

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/loadingreadyrun/4968-Rarelywinter

When you've got 8 minutes, give it a watch. Both for the 40k references and the uncontrollable D&D roleplaying group. (note that there's a stinger after the credits; and that you should look at this comic after watching.)
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

MarcoSkoll

Quote from: Heroka Vendile on November 17, 2011, 11:20:16 PMuncontrollable D&D roleplaying group
Looked pretty normal to me... which I guess does mean pretty uncontrollable.

Mind you, at least they were only naming a dragon rather than having the tech-priest give a name starting with H to each individual autocannon round in each magazine.
On which note - and given I recall Sydra is acting Master-of-Arms - Forenz (spelling?) is so forbidden from the ship's armouries when we get back up to the Compulsion. He might think that it's terribly good fun, but I'm not sure who else would.

GW's =I= articles

MarcoSkoll

Well, that's the first time I, as a Gamesmaster, have had my players nominate an NPC for roleplaying XP.

GW's =I= articles

Stormgrad

If anyone is interested the RP is reaching a point in near future where im able to take on up to 2 more bodies for the RP if anyone is interested please say so here or send me a pm

Stormgrad

In case people are Interested we do not have an Astropath, Seneschal, Void Master or an Explorator

Heroka Vendile

Google have announced that Wave will become read-only on 31st January 2012 and will be turned off on 31st April 2012. Not that we've really used if very much since the start, but thought it was worth bringing to everyone's attention.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

MarcoSkoll

Not unexpected. Part of the reason I stopped bothering was that I knew Google were taking it off the air at some point and didn't really want to get to the point where we were relying on it.

Anyway, I assume we have an RT session tonight?

GW's =I= articles

Stormgrad

MarcoSkoll

Euan brought up a fair point today. We're heading into the Candlemas season, so there's a fair chance we're going to have people visiting their relatives on Cadia, sipping amasec and watching Inquisitor Who (feared enemy of the Necrons) on the holocast.

I'm expecting the next DH session (next Thursday, the 8th) to go ahead, but the session after that would be on the 22nd.
So I can plan ahead (and rather than asking during the next session and having no-one checked the answer), who is expecting to miss the 22nd?

GW's =I= articles

Van Helser

I think I'll miss the 22nd. I'll be visiting some relative or other I'm almost certain.

Ruaridh

MarcoSkoll

Fair do's.

While I'm here, a heads up. I'm on yet another computer - although this one actually has some more guts, I'm still putting it together, so there is the possibility we'll get to Thursday and I'll have some teething issue.
Given that getting the internet to work took seven attempts at getting it to accept the drivers, then giving up, formatting the hard disk clean and reinstalling Windows, this is not impossible.

GW's =I= articles

MarcoSkoll

Double posting, but what the hell...

A nice side effect of new computer is this one actually has the poke to run Photoshop! Ergo, I finally got around to finishing that drawing of Etris: http://fav.me/d4i1qx1

The other characters will be on the way - with the caveats I'll have to find the descriptions I had (Etris was the easiest to start with as Lampitt had some drawings of his own) and that it's not top priority.

GW's =I= articles

Stormgrad

Ok, so I have Rauridh's Character sheet, if i could get a copy of clepsydras and Amphro's sheet