Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Dark Heresy VOIP Campaign

Started by precinctomega, April 26, 2010, 10:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heroka Vendile

So the schedule for the next canoe course I'm running has been finalised and annoyingly the outdoor sessions have been put on Thursday evenings. Fortunately though they normally run about 6-7.30pm, so we may well be looking at 8/8.30 starts once that gets under-way, but it'll only be for about 8 weeks. Certainly We'll have the usual 7/7.30 starts to begin with, but once we get to late April the course will have started.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Koval

MarcoSkoll

Apparently, Ernst passing a strength test on a 03 has a minimum safe distance of 63 miles.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Koval

Bottom line is, Fabian's hugely impressed with how you performed, considering that what he'd thought was a search and rescue mission (with Greensail as your objective) turned into an Armageddon Event.

He's less impressed with Beyev cutting in, but he can't do anything about that :P

Out of character note: The Daemon was essentially multiple Heralds and Lesser Daemons of Tzeentch forming a gestalt consciousness and, for want of a better term, an "undefined" single entity that wasn't quite anything at all. Which is why it was one thing, and nine things, and halfway in and out of the Warp, all at the same time.

MarcoSkoll

Two notes:

1) I'm happy to put together another one-shot adventure for Euan's absence this Thursday, should people be interested.

2) I'm also willing to see if the Rogue Trader game can get moving again. I haven't yet contacted Rich on the matter, as I'd like to know whether people actually want it to have it restart before I get all the planning done.
If people would prefer that we just kept the Dark Heresy games at their current pace, then I guess that's how it'll be.

GW's =I= articles

Heroka Vendile

I think, given our sometimes leisurely playing pace, that DH really gains from the weekly sessions.

If you want to run a one-shot that's fine.

A couple people need to email me the latest versions of their characters still.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Quickdraw McGraw

A one-off story would be fun Marco, but I promised my wifely a date night Thursday.  I'll see you all next Thursday as Grizbain.  :)
Every time I see a math word problem in the warp it looks like this: 

If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 apples. How many pancakes will fit on the roof?

Answer:  Purple because Tyranids don't wear hats.   :P

Van Helser

I do miss playing Allerod, but I think Euan's right regarding sticking with the current schedule. A one off this Thursday would be great, but I am going to be public enemy number one by missing next Thursday. My folks are coming up to visit and I can't ignore them for the evening!

Ruaridh

MarcoSkoll

Right. Well I'll cook up some DH for this Thursday then.

Bit of a shame that the RT is stalled, but I guess that gives me the excuse I've wanted to get Clepsydra into model form (her design is one of my favourites) and onto the table. Not sure exactly how that will work fluffwise (particularly if RT does one day return), but then ETYHBTIAL if necessary.

GW's =I= articles

Koval

Heroka Vendile

So it's looking likely that 8.30 will have to be the start time (for me at least) from the 18th onwards.

Also there's a chance, I won't know for sure till monday/tuesday possibly, that I cannot make next Thursday either. Which means the 18th may well end up my first session as GM.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Van Helser

Half eight starts shouldn't be a problem for me, but finishing an hour later as well won't be good for my work schedule.  Would 2030-2200 gaming sessions be possible?

Also, I move house at the end of this month.  Hopefully I will be able to get a new internet connection set up rapidly after I move, but if I seem to disappear off the face of the earth, that's the reason why!

Ruaridh

Quickdraw McGraw

8:30 starts won't be a problem for me either.  I will be available the 11th & 18th but I'm traveling the 24th-25th to see an ailing grandmother who lives a thousand miles away.  She's as physically fit as any 90 year old could be but she's having moments of senility and they are getting worst fast!  :(

So I may not be available the 25th and 2nd.
Every time I see a math word problem in the warp it looks like this: 

If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 apples. How many pancakes will fit on the roof?

Answer:  Purple because Tyranids don't wear hats.   :P

Heroka Vendile

8.30-10pm should work fine if we hit the ground running as soon as I get online really.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Heroka Vendile

Also I still require character sheets for Ernst & Wilhelm.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy