Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Dark Heresy VOIP Campaign

Started by precinctomega, April 26, 2010, 10:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcoSkoll

Assuming I'm reading the station map correctly, the Emperor likes us a lot. The station master probably won't, but to hell with him. ;D
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Heroka Vendile

As a general note for scale reference with the Farungo map. The north-south length of Farungo is equivalent to the western seaboard of the USA (minus Alaska) or the north shore of Germany to the southern tip of Italy.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Heroka Vendile

The 27th Jan will be on as usual, but advanced warning, I don't know when I'll make it on the 3rd Feb – I've a meeting at 7 that'll probably mean I won't be home till 9 or so. The 10th Feb might be the same again and the 24th Feb and 3rd March are right out the window.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

MarcoSkoll

Hmm.

I may see if I can put together a short Rogue Trader plot to fill the gaps then, although I make no guarantees.

GW's =I= articles

Koval

I can't guarantee I'll be around tomorrow evening. :(

EDIT: Turns out, I won't be. Sorry about that, folks.

Quickdraw McGraw

There's a good chance I won't be there Monday.  works kind of backing up. Sorry guy's.
Every time I see a math word problem in the warp it looks like this: 

If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 apples. How many pancakes will fit on the roof?

Answer:  Purple because Tyranids don't wear hats.   :P

Heroka Vendile

hey folks, I'll be there this Monday after all, but will instead be absent on the 17th March.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Quickdraw McGraw

Great! I'll be looking forward to seeing everyone there.  ;D

If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 apples. How many pancakes will fit on the roof?

Koval

Still going to be away sorting stuff out this week, but I will *try* to be there for the 10th.

MarcoSkoll

Duly noted.

I should say I have something else I could be doing this Monday evening, so I may have to make my excuses if we think the session is unlikely to run (such as, without being funny, relying on Graham remembering to turn up).

GW's =I= articles

MarcoSkoll

Right, a summary of events for Koval:

I took charge of Pelagius for the ship boarding, as Alyx was still elsewhere.

Intimidate and Deceive tests came up short to convince the crew we were at the head of a superior force, but we did manage a parley... at which point Morris appeared, with Maxwell (the medic) in tow. Unsurprisingly, they don't want to come quietly, and gunfire quickly starts (again).

Morris spends most of the fight with things in his eyes - firstly Doyle's condiment grenade, secondly Maxwell's brains (which probably explains why Maxwell is not fit to be interrogated) - and is eventually incapacitated.
We scuffle with a couple of lasgun armed crew (although why they had lasguns is unclear at this point), who are eventually put down.
The door to the captain's cabin opens, Doyle runs in - and gets zapped with a shock maul. The door is slammed behind him.

Locked out onto the upper decks, but apparently ignored, Pelagius drags Morris to the back deck and searches him (Warden ID, aged pict-capture of unknown woman, coin pouch with 12 grams & 12 porties, Flintlock pistol and a straight sabre) while he contacts Bayev - inevitably getting sworn at.

Not having seen what happened to Doyle and unable to do much except get captured himself, he cuts much of the remaining rigging with Morris' sabre, signals Samson's ship (the name of which I've forgotten again), gets Morris across to it, climbs across himself and instructs them to withdraw to a moderate distance, waiting for the rest of the group to catch the now crippled ship.

GW's =I= articles

Quickdraw McGraw

Hey guys, it looks like Monday is shaping up to be a really long day.  I'll be late to say the least.  Sorry.

Koval

I'll drop in to say hello but it's up in the air at the moment whether I'll feel like doing any gaming.

Heroka Vendile

as previously mentioned I will not be there tonight – and I've now discovered I'll have to miss next week as well.
Regular service will resume on the 31st, although I might be missing the 7th May.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Heroka Vendile

sorry if I'm mucking folks about, but I am now available this week (24th) again.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy