Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Dark Heresy VOIP Campaign

Started by precinctomega, April 26, 2010, 10:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koval

There should be. I'll be there at least.

Van Helser

Yeah, I'm planning a session for today. It's time to decide how to bring the Church of Terran Brethren down!

Ruaridh

MarcoSkoll

Current dates:

- 20th Sept: Probably
- 27th Sept: No
- 4th Oct: Probably
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Koval

Sorry guys! Something's come up today that needs my attention, so I'll either be late or a no show. I should be around on the 11th though.

Van Helser

That's alright. Let's postpone the session. I was going to suggest moving the time slot for the next few weeks for the selfish reason that I'd like to watch the rugby as we hit the quarters and semis. Is 1000 on a Sunday too early? How about a midweek night?

Ruaridh

Heroka Vendile

sunday mornings should be fine for me, if anything perhaps slightly better, blocking off the early afternoon every week can be a little awkward sometimes.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

MarcoSkoll

I may have a problem with some of the coming Sundays at any time during the day, as I'm needed to help move boats sometime this month. I'm not sure exactly when I'm on the boat and which days we'll be moving (at the moment, the calendar is downstairs, and I'll wake people if I go and check it), but I expect there will be at least some clash.

GW's =I= articles

Van Helser

I need to call off tomorrow's session folks. I have a really bad cough and cold and need to try and save my voice for the working week.

Ruaridh

MarcoSkoll

I can try to make it to tomorrow's session, but I am on the boat and will be probably be moving (dependent on what time we've decided we'll be at), so I can't guarantee a stable internet connection.

GW's =I= articles

Koval

Are we looking at a morning or afternoon session here?

Heroka Vendile

morning suits me tomorrow and next week due to afternoon rehearsals. Then the 1st I'll be busy with a get-in and the 8th I shall likely be with post-aftershow party hangover.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Van Helser

This morning preferably as the rugby kicks off at one.

Ruaridh

MarcoSkoll

Well, it seemed to me that my connection remained reasonably good, and I didn't have to be called away to work the boat too much, although I certainly can't guarantee the same for future attempts.

Good to get back to the game, although I have to admit the slightly choppy schedule of the last few weeks made it a little difficult to get back into Rosaline's head.

(Still, I did more or less get to that somewhat dark morality eventually. Alyx would have been downright appalled by some of what Rose was suggesting and/or doing. Killing militia for their uniforms? That's not nice...)

GW's =I= articles

Van Helser

Can't recall if we were planning a session this morning? Euan mentioned an impending hangover - was the night of causation yesterday?

Ruaridh

Koval

Further up the page Euan lists the 1st and the 8th as dates he can't do; I don't know about today.